Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Question Would you care if blizzard removed heroic modes?

Funny question i came across today:P
    DO NOT DERAIL THIS!
    This is a honest question

Absolutely. Why would anyone want to remove heroic modes?

Deleted
    I would, yes. Our raid team usually finishes the normal modes within a week or two and spend most our time progressing through heroic content.

If they made normal modes a lot harder as a counter part, I don't think I would mind that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, I think I would. It's still a step for some people, so it would have been loss in content.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

No, but that's because I quit playing (finally.)

I'm sure they'll be avalable again in the in-game shop if they ever remove it though.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, infact I would embace it and support blizzard for its decision.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes I'd be upset. We're already starting (1/13 heroic) and I, for one, love the extra challenge and area to push ourselves and grow. Plus, better gear \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    If they go back to the slow minded progression that was TBC, I wouldn't mind.
    If they implement fight mechanic activated hard modes like Ulduar, I wouldn't mind.

If it is just a flat removal, my MMO days are over.

I quite enjoy how they have the easy / normal / hard setup they currently do.*

*This is not factoring in personal skill. Don't care if you think normals are walk-in-park easy, they are not for everyone. Hard mode is --->.

Deleted
    removing heroics from raids as well as dungeons would be catastrophic ...even though i don't play wow anymore i would much dislike that move.

Yes. Better than average players would have nothing to do if they aren't into pvp and quit.

if you removed heroic modes this game would die so fast it would be hilarious.

I personally nearly never raid hc, but it would be wrooong to remove it, even if it's just several % of people who's playing it... there has to be more content than we can consume!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. Although I haven't done much in terms of hard modes this expansion myself, that's content that caters to a demographic of players. In general, I don't think anything should be removed.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    I would care ALOT if they removed heroics Something im dreaming to do sometime...
    Not going to happen with this laptop though.... D:

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Observare View Post
    Funny question i came across today:P
    DO NOT DERAIL THIS!
    This is a honest question

Not really. I don't care to much about them they are just there as a way to do something else. I don't really have a problem finding things to do.

I mean my friends and I are only 2/12 but removing heroics as a whole would be a huge loss of content. I don't see any advantage to this.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Why didn't you make this a poll?

Anyway, I would quit the game if they removed heroic modes (unless they decided to tune normal modes similar to what heroic modes are today, but we all know that's not gonna happen).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orioxez View Post
    if you removed heroic modes this game would die so fast it would be hilarious.
    Really? Based on what? Your experience? So you would quit. You know that heroic raiders only make up something like 2% of the playerbase, right?