Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Riddler View Post
    And the collective entirety of the State of Florida said...

"Who?"
    I pity the collective knowledge of Florida if that's the case.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight Gil View Post
    Disliking is one thing. Hating and being an ignorant ass is totally different
    He is irrelevant, just as your other examples like Justin Bieber and whatnot. At least irrelevant with the issue at hand.

Are you even discussing the topic at hand or the capabilities of that artist?

Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    I pity the collective knowledge of Florida if that's the case.
    Why? I know him, and he isn't special next to being blind. Just an artist like there are 1000 just like him.

Or are you just one of those "kids these days don't know what's good" kinda guys.

Deleted
    Why? I know him, and he isn't special next to being blind. Just an artist like there are 1000 just like him.

Or are you just one of those "kids these days don't know what's good" kinda guys.
    I was being facetious; mocking the implication of the hyperbole I quoted.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Gil View Post
    Nope, I'm not the one who needs to change anything. It's people who need to grow the fuck up
    Or you can accept the fact people are joking around, and not take everything so seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    Or you can accept the fact people are joking around, and not take everything so seriously?
    I don't know what you mean. I am super serious every time I post. Like cholera serious.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    I was being facetious; mocking the implication of the hyperbole I quoted.
    I don't even understand what you said there (English not my native language) and I'm too tired too look it up so I'l call it a day here. :P

Nighty night.