Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Justin Timberlake?

that guy from Menudo.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    My girlfriend likes wearing scarves. Frequently, for some reason. She wears them in a fashion that she gets mistaken for being a Muslim.

Who's this guy, without cheating?

It's not just the hat hiding his identity, its more the unkempt facial hair and the hand over his chin/mouth. Move that hand and anyone can identify him (the shape of his chin and mouth are very recognizable), remove the stubble and some people will have an easier time. Obviously the angle in this one picture helps as well.

I don't understand the anti-hoodie thing. Is this a weird old person thing? I don't get it at all. I'm white, highly educated, and sometimes dress formally. Other times, I wear a hoodie. My dad's a 50 year old man who mainly rents apartments out for a living; sometimes he wears hoodies. I can't see any practical way in which a hoodie isn't just a better sweatshirt.
    Seriously. If these people think a hoodie is a gang thing or something a college campus would scare the shit out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    It was usually the sith with the hoods up, like Palpatine or Vader after being turned but before going cyborg, hoodies are evil!
    obi-won put his hood up in ep 3, and he became completely stealth afterwards -_-

I have a jacket hoodie, a hoodie with a zipper up front, and unless it is really cold prefer it down for better ability to see and hear. Then again, if it is 70 or higher, don't even wear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldfingaz View Post
    It's not just the hat hiding his identity, its more the unkempt facial hair and the hand over his chin/mouth. Move that hand and anyone can identify him (the shape of his chin and mouth are very recognizable), remove the stubble and some people will have an easier time. Obviously the angle in this one picture helps as well.
    Are you saying that the ability to hide one's eyes with a simple dip of the head doesn't do anything to disguise identity? Perhaps I'm off base, but I'm under the impression that people that know where cameras are can hide their face pretty effectively with a hat.

I don't have any real vested stake in this, I'm just saying that the idea that the reason hoodies are bad is because you can hide your face is pretty silly.

Quote Originally Posted by You can call me V View Post
    The anti-maletanning crowd is out in FULL FORCE!
    As a half-Italian man living in New Jersey (Home to the only indigenous population of orange people on the planet) I have to say that male tanning is dumb as fuck.

So is female tanning for that matter. Who the hell willingly sits in a box designed to poison the shit out of themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    Who the hell willingly sits in a box designed to poison the shit out of themselves?
    People that aren't real bright. Paying for water is pretty dumb, but paying for fake sun is spectacularly stupid. There seems to be a sun right outside.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Internet Liberties" and all that crap aside, his niece is probably right - and - people that balk should remember that MLKjr lived in a different era and the "smearing" of his personal image by dressing him in a manner he would never dress himself would likely upset him and IS a sign of disrespect by the standards of that time period.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

10+ Year Old Account
    People that aren't real bright. Paying for water is pretty dumb, but paying for fake sun is spectacularly stupid. There seems to be a sun right outside.
    but...but...the sun causes cancer while tanning beds don't!

>.> <.<

Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    god that episode is all sorts of hilarious

Lies. That's just a big heat lamp so the aliens can slow roast and eat us.

There's no way you can convince me a giant ball of gas has been burning for billions of years without anyone putting fuel into it. I can't get a fire to stay lit for an hour without putting more wood on.

There's no way you can convince me a giant ball of gas has been burning for billions of years without anyone putting fuel into it. I can't get a fire to stay lit for an hour without putting more wood on.
    this one time, at band camp...

Quote Originally Posted by chaotus View Post
    god that episode is all sorts of hilarious
    I love the Boondocks.

Every episode is gold it seems.

Science says that god is italian and keeps the sun lit for our tanning pleasure.
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    if a hat has earflaps look out, that man is up to no good
    We all know only badasses wear them:

Putin khuliyo

Here in the glorious pacific north west college health centers hand out UV lamps because the lack of bright sunlight actually effects people from out of state.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    We all know only badasses wear them:

i just watched that episode the other day, lol. me and the wife hadnt watched it, but mom had season 1-4 on dvd. only 2 left to watch, need season 5!
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.