Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Top 300 US 9/13H 10 Man LF Tanks/DPS

Hi there!

<Tactical Disaster> has reopened recruitment.

We are recruiting the following:

1-2 Exceptional DPS (immediate spot in rotation)
    Prefer: Warlock, Boomkin, Spriest,
    Will accept: Fury Warrior, Enhance Shaman, Ret Pally, Amazing Rogue

We are very progressed for the amount of time we raid (only 9 hrs a week) and our schedule is very accommodating to those with lives/jobs.

See the typical guild spam below.

::About Us::
    Tactical Disaster has been a raiding guild for the past 4 years. We utilize our short raid periods to their fullest extent and push progression very seriously in 3 nightly sessions a week. Our schedule caters very well to people with day-time and weekend obligations, or just don't want to raid every night of the week.

::Raid Schedule::
    - Monday - 8pm-11pm
    - Tuesday - 8pm-11pm
    - Thursday - 8pm-11pm
    *All raid times are server time (EST). Raid invites at 7:45.

::Class/Spec Recruitment Details::
    - Your gear must be inline with the current level of raiding, we don't gear up new toons.
    - We are always looking for amazing players regardless of our current recruiting needs. If you feel you can be better than someone in our core raid, by all means apply.

::Expectations::
    1. Reliability
    - 100% Raid attendance. We only raid 3 days a week, this isn't a hard thing to accomplish.
    - Always be on time for raid invites.
    - Be prepared! Bring your flasks/food/potions.
    - Don't go AFK during the raid without notice, excessive AFK is frowned upon.
    - If you are on bench, you must be available for the whole duration of the raid, you will earn DKP as if you were in the raid.
    - You MUST be on vent to raid.

2. Attitude
    - During raids, you must work as a team, we don't want showoffs.
    - Loot is not priority, killing bosses is, if you're only here for the loot, you should probably not apply. Loot will come as we progress.
    - Don't spam Gchat/Raid Chat with useless information.

3. Performance
    - You are expected to look up a boss fight prior to the encounter, whether it be videos or a guide.
    - You should always know the best for your class via gear, gems, enchants, glyphs, rotations.
    - There may be times you are asked to spec, gem, glyph differently for certain encounters.
    - Don't be stupid, most of the game is common sense, if you don't have any, then this isn't the guild for you.
    - Always play to the best of your ability.

If you are interested or have any questions please contact us.

http://www.tacticaldisaster.enjin.com - Come chat with us, we can share vent info there.
    Last edited by ramennoodleking; 2013-07-06 at 06:39 PM.

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

Great core of people in TD, we need some fresh blood....drop us an app or you can add my battletag Genndori#1959 and ill get you pointed in the right direction!

10+ Year Old Account
    Really can't go wrong here if you are looking for a stable, mature set of good players. We all have careers as lives outside of the game, so we are able to enjoy the time we put in here, and do so with great success.

16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

Right now I am tanking with a BM monk, and myself being a prot paladin, could fill all your needs.

Saying he is amazing is no stretch of the imagination, and is isn't going to be raiding with the guild we are currently in after I leave. His words are simply put "I won't raid/tank if its not with Papi". He will be moving an alt to Stormrage for the simplicity of LFR and being able to pug anything there, but he is also up for any challenge of competition. I think he will be working a 3rd shift schedule. I will get with him tomorrow to finalize any details.

You will hear from us soon.
    ~Papichulo

Free bump
    Last edited by Papi; 2013-06-25 at 10:02 PM.

Thank you, look forward to hearing from him

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi View Post
    Right now I am tanking with a BM monk, and myself being a prot paladin, could fill all your needs.

Saying he is amazing is no stretch of the imagination, and is isn't going to be raiding with the guild we are currently in after I leave. His words are simply put "I won't raid/tank if its not with Papi". He will be moving an alt to Stormrage for the simplicity of LFR and being able to pug anything there, but he is also up for any challenge of competition. I think he will be working a 3rd shift schedule. I will get with him tomorrow to finalize any details.

~Papichulo

Free bump
    Awesome. The sooner we can hear from you and read your applications the better.

16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

I've made Voodoo and then TD my home for the last 6 years, we have prided ourselves on maintaining top tier heroic progression with our light raid schedule. If you are looking to kill heroics and still have a real life and full time job, this is the place for you.

~Papichulo

Free bump
    I suggest that if you are interested, I would drop your application in now, we are already starting to receive lots of them, and we would like to flesh out the roster before thursday's raid, thanks again!

Me personally, my work schedule wont change until July 15th. I can fill out the app, but wont be able to move before-hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's fine. It will give us time to overview everything

16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

I'm thinking with the queue times on SR begin 30-45 minutes from what I've heard, I would probably be late about 30-45 minutes every night.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is remote log in, and sometimes we use others in raid to log us in. Obviously we don't expect you to trust us that much from the start, but there are ways to do it. Remotely logging in yourself is a safe an viable option.

You will only experience a queue if you can't start your login at or before 7:30 EST. I always log in at 7:30-7:45 EST and am almost always on time.

16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

Yeah, thats about the time I get home, 7:30-7:45. I was on the server earlier and alot of people mentioned that queues start around 6pm and can be close to 1000+.
    I don't have the access to remote log ins, and actually just heard about it today. Something I may check into, but again, I'm not very confident in the queue times. I used to be on Stormrage 2-3 years ago, and even then, the queue times could be outrageous.

Yeah, thats about the time I get home, 7:30-7:45. I was on the server earlier and alot of people mentioned that queues start around 6pm and can be close to 1000+.
    I don't have the access to remote log ins, and actually just heard about it today. Something I may check into, but again, I'm not very confident in the queue times. I used to be on Stormrage 2-3 years ago, and even then, the queue times could be outrageous.
    No doubt we have Q times, but this isnt really as big a deal as you think, start start logging in by 7:30 and you be fine

10+ Year Old Account
    They are only outrageous on patch days. Like I said before, if you can log in by 7:30-7:45 you'll be fine. That's when I log in. Queue times only get to 1000 between 8-9.

16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

I am at work now. Ill work on the application tonight when I get home. As far as the other tank (monk) his schedule is kind of up in the air right now. They're having him work hours that cover both 1st & 3rd shift. He has already moved his monk to SR already though. Might wanna talk to him. Name is Svair.

10+ Year Old Account
    We would love to talk to him. He can whisper anyone in the guild and ask for any officer or Sureilltank, Sharpbladez, or Genndori.

16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

whisper Svair. I dont think he is working next until Saturday night. he is usually always online.

whisper Svair. I dont think he is working next until Saturday night. he is usually always online.
    Will do, you are waiting until July 15, correct?

Ill be working on my app over the weekend. Yes, July 15th is when my new work schedule begins. I could move as early as the 12-13th as I will be off that weekend as well.