hey guys, I'm looking for a book I've read a long time ago. Unfortunately, I forgot both the title and and the author...and even the name of the main character.
However, I do remember some things. It was a story about revenge, and real estate business.
The story begins with the main character losing his father, at the funeral he finds out he lost everything, he was disowned so he suspects foul play. All he has is his wrist watch, he sells it and with the money he buys some flowers ( I forgot whom he sends them to) and a fly ticket to Mombasa, Kenya. There he starts from scratch a Taxi business, he soon gets enough money to buy a building and starts on real estate business. Soon after he moves to USA, he makes some 4 million dollars and starts scheming against his father's "friends", his former business partners. he finds out his father was in fact poisoned, and gets revenge against those guys by ruining their lives and destroying their businesses.
I remember one scene where he has Danish supermodel girlfriend that was taller than him, and her name was something with U.
That's about all I can remember. Does anyone know what book I'm talking about?