Thread: Ptr 17205

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Ptr 17205

Lock and Load You have a 100% chance when you trap a target with Freezing Trap or Ice Trap, and a 20% chance when your Black Arrow deals damage to cause your next two Explosive Shots to cost no Focus and trigger no cooldown. Effect lasts for 12 sec and cannot occur more often than once every 10 sec. Hunter - Survival Spec.

Already knew this

Glyph of Mending Major Glyph. Your Mend Pet now ticks every 1 sec, but the duration is reduced by 5 sec and it gains a 10 sec cooldown.

Goodbye hunter soloing?

Deleted
    Gotta love it. PvP-related nerf (I guess?) makes a great soloing glyph completely useless. Really sad about this.

Deleted
    I think it's a slight buff for Mend Pet, currently it would heal for 8% of pet health every 2s, after a change it will do 5% every second = 10% every 2 s.
    Last edited by mmocbdbab750ab; 2013-07-17 at 11:44 PM.

Yep...sick of pvp...remove it from the game : P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wrekh View Post
    I think it's a slight buff for Mend Pet, currently it would heal for 8% of pet health every 2s, after a change it will do 5% every second = 10% every 2 s.
    Downtime of it though could potentially mean pet dies in that time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Extraordinaire View Post
    Yep...sick of pvp...remove it from the game : P

- - - Updated - - -

Downtime of it though could potentially mean pet dies in that time.

10s cd, 10s duration. Highly doubtful : ).

I don't like that those are the only changes to hunters, starting to worry .
    Last edited by mmocbdbab750ab; 2013-07-17 at 11:47 PM.

Deleted
    Except Mend Pet will be on CD half of the time.

Deleted
    10s cd, 10s duration. Highly doubtful .
    It's not a 10 second duration, but a 5 second duration. The cooldown is indeed 10 seconds though.

Deleted
    No fix on deterrence...

Unglyphed
    25% total health over 10 sec

Currently
    Glyphed
    40% total health over 10 sec

PTR
    Glyphed
    25% total health over 5 sec with a 10 sec CD so 25% over 10 sec

It's 5% more healing over 5 sec, but 15% less over 10.

Not to mention that they nerfed growl and distracting shot. Beginning of this expansion was intervene gone. Blizzard slowly but surely nerfing soloing into the ground. Sad.

Hunters are feeling more and more generic and boring and without appeal by the minute. Blizzard nerfing fun since 2008.
    Last edited by Shuken; 2013-07-17 at 11:45 PM.

Deleted
    Damn you're right I thought that it is 15s duration Oo. Then, yeah it's huge nerf.
    Last edited by mmocbdbab750ab; 2013-07-17 at 11:50 PM.

Nobody even takes the mend pet glyph in pvp anyway, so it ain't a pvp nerf.
    mend pet never saves pets because they die in 2 seconds to a mage that put a frost bomb on it and laughs because nobody dispels a pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    Nobody even takes the mend pet glyph in pvp anyway, so it ain't a pvp nerf.
    mend pet never saves pets because they die in 2 seconds to a mage that put a frost bomb on it and laughs because nobody dispels a pet.
    Of course people don't use mend pet in PvP....

People use it in scenarios, heroic scenarios, soloing recent content.

I'm less concerned about these change to the Glyph and more concerned with the fact that we're presented with yet another PTR Build with absolutely zero fixes to our DPS and other stuff. I really hope they don't delay any fixes for major issues (MM spec being awful) for the next expansion, like they've done every single other expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuken View Post
    Unglyphed
    25% total health over 10 sec

Currently
    Glyphed
    40% total health over 10 sec

PTR
    Glyphed
    25% total health over 5 sec with a 10 sec CD so 25% over 10 sec

It's 5% more healing over 5 sec, but 15% less over 10.

Not to mention that they nerfed growl and distracting shot. Beginning of this expansion was intervene gone. Blizzard slowly but surely nerfing soloing into the ground. Sad.

Hunters are feeling more and more generic and boring and without appeal by the minute. Blizzard nerfing fun since 2008.
    These nerfs to soloing must be because of all those 25 hunters taking on MSV videos that I am seeing...at least I think they were hunters...I might be wrong

Damn you're right I thought that it is 15s duration Oo. Then, yeah it's huge nerf.
    In its current form this glyph basically won't have any point at all. What a stupid idea haha...

Let's think about it.. what is the point of that glyph ? Increasing possible healing for soloing.

Holy shit blizzard can be so dumb.. are people paid to come up with this stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Archermit View Post
    These nerfs to soloing must be because of all those 25 hunters taking on MSV videos that I am seeing...at least I think they were hunters...I might be wrong
    Might wanna check your vision, the title on it clearly says 25 DKS. Also on their recount/skada, its red, not green.

This nerf must have been for soloing, or heroic scenarios. Nobody uses the glyph in PvP, so it isn't a PvP nerf. I could see it being a Heroic Scenario nerf, since a Hunter is a tank/DPS/healer all at once in scenarios, have the pet tank and grab 2 other DPS classes to blow stuff up. Would be the strongest heroic scenario comp.

Why they'd nerf things for heroic scenarios is beyond me though, perhaps it's a challenge mode nerf? Not sure, I mean challenge modes are competitive, if you have 2 Hunters you can probably do it with 5 DPS, which would mean you could easily stomp any challenge mode time since you get two extra DPS classes.

Deleted
    Most retarded and totally 100% unnececary nerf ive ever seen.
    If anything mendpet needs abig buff. The glyph was the only thing keep that meatsack alive in any kind of soloing or 1v1 pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by jfk View Post
    Might wanna check your vision, the title on it clearly says 25 DKS. Also on their recount/skada, its red, not green.
    It was sarcasm. 25 DKs can take on current expac content, but the hunters are getting the soloing nerfs. The sarcasm was saying the wrong class was getting soloability/survivability nerfs. Those aren't words but now they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    A whopping 37.5% nerf.