Question on pusll/pull for Heatsink

Hello.

Okay so I got the Hyper 212 EVO today. I have a fan I purchased not long ago for looks, blue LED CM fan http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16835103060

At full load the LED fan seems to blow air faster than the stock EVO fan.

So I was wondering mainly, does it matter what fan I use for either blowing air in / out? currently the stock EVO fan is set to blow air into the heatsink. Wondering if the LED fan I got should be the one pushing air in instead of pulling it out?

Thread moved to sub-forum.

I would personally prefer identical if push/pull. As for your actual question, the difference between push and pull is most often <1-2% and/or immeasurable. So which is doing which should not matter.
    &nbsp;

Not using the same fans will create turbulence inside the heatsink which can and probably will provide decreased performance. A single fan is your best bet until you get a second identical fan.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

10+ Year Old Account
    The difference has been tested on rads to be negligible can't imagine its much different on tower heatsinks, the only difference I can think of would have to do with how you orientate the tower in your case as you want the air flowing to an exhaust, so if you go with pull and have it blowing towards a rear exhaust you won't have ram clearance issues, if you go pull your first ram slot may be unusable without LP ram.
    Personal rig:
    • i5-3570k (4.2ghz) || CM hyper 212 evo || Asrock extreme 4 || Corsair (2 x 4gb 1600mhz) ram
    • Samsung 840 (120gb) || WD blue 1tb || WD green 1tb
    • Powercolor 7870xt || Silverstone strider 500w ||NZXT source 210

Okay ill just be using the one fan then until I can get another equal one

I however want to ask a question, if anyone knows.

The EVO comes with 4 little, what I assume are Anti Vibration pads. That we stick ontop of the screw area after we screw in the mounting brackets. Is there anywhere I can get more of those? When I search the only ones I can find are rubber screws, or so they look like