Page 11 of 121 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    Ohh we got a tough guy over here ladies...
    And I suppose you're the stupid one?

this sounds familiar a few threads ago when someone was calling for the same thing. it got locked as it should have, why not this one?

OT: if I happen to be in a group with you and you see a guy with one of the helms and you try and boot him for it I will first vote no to the boot, and then I will follow up with a swift booting of you. if you are going to be an asshole for the things people do that in no way affects your game play then why should anyone have to put up with your shit.

This sounds like made-up bull. All of you getting riled up about it should probably look for some evidence first. The LFR playerbase doesn't kick people for anything but playing the wrong spec or having somebody on /follow. If you go in and do 0 dps, 0 hps, and stand in lots of bad stuff you won't be kicked. There is no way they are kicking people for transmog helms. Let's get some evidence before we have a discussion about something that has barely happened if at all.

Deleted
    Actually pretty sweet, glad people are doing it. In one way opposing Blizzard.

Wow if you kick someone cause of the armor they use for looks yer a POS, kind of shocked people would stopp this low probably jealousy that they can't buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackrabb1t View Post

So ... don't buy it. And then you're not "willingly bending over and getting ripped off." That's how you make and vote your choice. How does hating on people show Blizzard anything?

It's all about petty jealousy, bitterness and hater mentality ... and little else.
    Exactly. No one should care, this really is no different than mounts/pets.

Was leveling my rogue, bought the crown in the store...
    i joined a dungeon and the first thing someone said was ; lol you bought pixels for 15€..

wtf is his problem really? every wow player pays 12€ per month to see pixels, it's the same idea..
    just because i work for my money and want to spend it sometimes on store items, what's wrong with that?

Well, this thread has pushed me from being indifferent to supporting the cash shop. If these are the kind of petty, vindictive and downright evil people who oppose the cosmetic helms, then supporting the cosmetic helms can only be a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    Not at all. It's one of those really shitty protests where they end up just hurting the wrong people. Good job morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    The best way to oppose Blizzard would be to stop giving them your money and quit the game.

Quote Originally Posted by shmupfan View Post
    Players are also free to use the kick feature in whichever way they please. The kick feature does not make a distinction between "good" and "bad" player intentions with regards to its use. Perhaps Blizzard start selling a temporary buff that gives a player kick immunity?
    Dont give them ideas!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    People in a group have every right to kick someone they disagree with.
    Disagree with what exactly ? And I bet most of the people who voted for the kick didn't even know what the vote was for..... Most just hit kick when someone starts a vote without even knowing who or what the vote is for.

This is why I'm beyond glad I quit WoW. That's just pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by foxxii View Post
    Was leveling my rogue, bought the crown in the store...
    i joined a dungeon and the first thing someone said was ; lol you bought pixels for 15€..

wtf is his problem really? every wow player pays 12€ per month to see pixels, it's the same idea..
    just because i work for my money and want to spend it sometimes on store items, what's wrong with that?
    No reasonable person would be upset by it, they are either just jealous or fucking retarded. There's really no other explanation. If they feel it's too expensive they can tell Blizzard that and not harass players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, someone figured out a way to open up a new thread on the same subject ("Should Blizzard sell transmog helmets or is this pure corporate greed?") without having it closed for spam about an existing topic. I guess that counts as a limited form of imagination.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    Im not leading anything. Just pointing out that alot of players that have been playing sub for many years might not be ready to pay both sub and then see in game store.
    Then you must have been angry for about 7 years now, because it has been possible to aquire cosmetic items and mounts with real cash thorugh the TCG.

10+ Year Old Account
    People Voted with the vote kick. The majority ruled Nothing wrong with that

Looks like Wowcrendor

10+ Year Old Account
    I would kick and ridicule them too. Luckily i have not seen any on my high pop server (stormrage) yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    No reasonable person would be upset by it, they are either just jealous or fucking retarded. There's really no other explanation. If they feel it's too expensive they can tell Blizzard that and not harass players.
    Slippery slope. Plus my sub pays for content. That shit should be covered, I shouldn't be getting gouged for another $45
    Last edited by Illiterate; 2013-07-19 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    People who are too stupid to support such greedy and awful actions deserve the kicks. They deserve worse.
    This. This post right here.

This is what it makes me embarrassed to be of the same species as this person. We're the most intelligent race on the planet and we still hate each other for such trivial and mundane things. Simple things as live and yet live keep falling on deaf ears. Seriously what's next, someone wishing someone with a certain shirt brand to receive ill harm just because they don't approve of it? smh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    Personally - I think it can only be a good thing to see players flex their power in game like this. It will hopefully get the developers and the corporate minds actually thinking about the players before they decide to create a new business model for a game .... without even asking the players what they thought of it.
    I think it's more likely that they adjust the kicking feature than change the up-coming in-game store.

As for what I think about the whole thing, to kick someone simply because they bought a transmog item? Ridiculous.