Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Yeah, its obviously fake, but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't like to see some last-minute made up source.
    Well of course unlike Blizzard the fans actually know what they want most and are very vocal about it and the fans want the wow universe to die with a big bang so that blizzard can focus on the next big thing that will undoubtedly surpass wow as the creators of wow have somehow strayed from the path of epicness wow once was.

Personally i would much rather see wow die right now so that the end of the story can be told from the platform it originated on aka RTS style game instead of the shitty mmo scene. (because if you havn't noticed nobody is really making good Rts games anymore) yet there is a bazillion shitty mmo's.
    Last edited by skrump; 2013-07-20 at 08:30 AM.

I have acquired
    I laughed at this. So desperate for attention.

The List.

Every time it's posted Ghostcrawler hits a puppy with his car.

I can't...I can't tell if OP is sarcastic or not.

Success!

Wtf, "The List" rearing its ugly head again THIS late in WoW history?

On a sidenote, I remember when people swore by the list.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post

If anything, the existence of Pandaria should show that the list is not up-to-date or correct, regardless of its status as faked or actual Blizzard material.
    Honestly I would completely agree. Regardless of the guy "leaking" it claiming it was false it has been eerily accurate in many regards. While the leveling and expansions have been off AT TIMES, the zones, zone names, expansion themes have all been pretty spot on.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Honestly I would completely agree. Regardless of the guy "leaking" it claiming it was false it has been eerily accurate in many regards. While the leveling and expansions have been off AT TIMES, the zones, zone names, expansion themes have all been pretty spot on.
    They were mostly lifted directly from the RPG sourcebooks. The ones that had like the whole of Azeroth and Outland, plus some other worlds described.

Saying it was eerily accurate is like saying someone listing the world's countries while having access to a 19th century map is being eerily accurate.

That's because A) The expansion themes for the first two expansions had already been released or announced when he actually made the post. WotLK was in Beta at the time, and B) all the zones already exist in Warcraft lore. He didn't just pull them out of his ass.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    if you expand your mind anything is possible. What if the leak in 2004 was a set up for an ultimate pay off in 2013.

the "long con" so to speak. you never know. Anything is possible with metzen.
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    if you expand your mind anything is possible. What if the leak in 2004 was a set up for an ultimate pay off in 2013.

the "long con" so to speak. you never know. Anything is possible with metzen.
    Risky business decision if the hoax were traced back to Blizzard. Doesn't seem too likely to me.

Deleted
    Thanks for posting the list and getting warriors another nerf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey look "the list" is back. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    That's because A) The expansion themes for the first two expansions had already been released or announced when he actually made the post. WotLK was in Beta at the time, and B) all the zones already exist in Warcraft lore. He didn't just pull them out of his ass.
    Deepholme, Firelands, Skywall, Abyssal Maw 3 years before Cataclysm.

There was also Pandaria, an expansion that most people were certain wasn't likely to happen who weren't in Blizzard's inner circles even if they wanted it to.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2013-07-20 at 08:57 AM.
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Yeah.... fail troll is fail..., first of all where are the 91-95? And by the way there is no chance in hell they will have us lvl in "The Firelands" or stupid names like that since they have used them for raid instances... Or perhaps you think we will go back in Firelands Raid instance and kill Raggy HC to lvl up? xD

Why are ppl so fail......................................
    Source or gtfo really... we aren't idiots...

Deepholme, Firelands, Skywall, Abyssal Maw 3 years before Cataclysm.

There was also Pandaria, an expansion that most people were certain wasn't likely to happen who weren't in Blizzard's inner circles even if they wanted it to.
    Because all those places already existed in lore. And the list says they were going to be leveling zones and was off by a mile. That's like if I said Orgrimmar was going to be a leveling zone before WoW came out, and when it came out, it was a major city and you were like "OMG HE NAILED IT!". And you're also ignoring the other things it didn't get right, like the Emerald Dream.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

It doesn't matter that they "existed in Warcraft lore", the sequence of expansions as well as the fact that Pandaria was even included in the first place tells you that there was quite the semblance of knowledge on the poster's part.

If you can point me to a single other list or source that was this damn accurate then please do so because following WoW news for the past 8 years I can certainly say there isn't.

P.S. I'm not saying this list is 100% right or that it was NOT a fake, the guy who leaked it came out and admitted that it was, but he clearly had some knowledge that the playerbase doesn't/didn't.

Deleted
    P.S. I'm not saying this list is 100% right or that it was NOT a fake, the guy who leaked it came out and admitted that it was, but he clearly had some knowledge that the playerbase doesn't/didn't.
    Not necessarily. I could have come up with it myself TBH (or something pretty similar to it anyhow), though I don't see the point really.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Not necessarily. I could have come up with it myself TBH (or something pretty similar to it anyhow), though I don't see the point really.
    But you didn't and I can without a doubt say that you would NOT have included Pandaria as an expansion (unless it was a wishlist) back before WotLK was released in your list. And neither did literally ANYONE else who DID attempt to make a list predicting the future.

Deleted
    But you didn't. And neither did literally ANYONE else who DID attempt to make a list predicting the future.
    As I said, I don't see the point of making it. And I'm pretty sure most other people don't either.

You have to want to do something like this in order to do it. If you don't ever even consider it, you're not going to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanp0405 View Post
    The next expansion is and will be about the Burning Legion. Currently, the only info I know and can give, is the list of new zones, and their level ranges.
    K'aresh - 96 to 99
    Argus Meadowlands - 97 to 100
    Mac'Aree - 99 to 100
    Maw of Oblivion - 100+
    The Burning Citadel - 100+++

Thus, taking us finally to the awaited cap of level 100. Thanks for your time, and have a great one!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Found this in the list aswell.

Wolfenhold - 1 to 10
    Xorothian Plains - 10 to 20

The Green Lands - 88 to 91
    The Dying Paradise - 91 to 94
    The Emerald Nightmare - 94 to 97
    The Eye of Ysera - 97 to 100

Deephome - 88 to 91
    Skywall - 91 to 94
    The Abyssal Maw - 94 to 97
    The Firelands - 97 to 100

Legion Set

K'aresh - 96 to 99
    Argus Meadowlands - 97 to 100
    Mac'Aree - 99 to 100
    Maw of Oblivion - 100+
    The Burning Citadel - 100+++

Originally a blue post back in '08
    Lol that list is so old
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?