5.4 WW stat weights

Any update as far as these go, rough ordering maybe, last i heard it was going to be back to 5.0 weights, haste>crit>mastery, trying to do my spreadsheet for Bis.

also semi off topic, i am considering using the agi+mastery proc trinket, kinda thinking gearing so with the proc i would be at 100% chance on mastery, that would require u to hit almost 10.5k mastery though, would put you at 61% chance normally. thoughts?

All them views, no responses. Sadface.

15+ Year Old Account
    Until SimC can update with the 5.4 changes I just cannot say definitively what it is going to be. Currently the thought process is Haste to whatever cap you feel comfortable with (as much as 9250 which is when you will be GCD capped) > Crit > Mastery. There is some thought of soft-capping Mastery at 7200 (10,200 with Mastery Buff) so that your at 50% chance to proc or bringing down the 15 stacks down to the 10 we have on live.

I've personally thought about the Agi/Mastery trinket myself and have considered it as a possibility.

Until they actually start doing numbers passes, balancing, and tweaking, I pretty much see attempting to guess any kind of stat weights as pointless. Until they are at least somewhat satisfied with mechanics for all classes, they aren't going to bother any kind of number balancing. While stat weights would be interesting to give to Blizzard to show why mastery might need tweaking up and down, it really won't be of use to players until a week or so before patch launch (And considering what happened to WW several days before and after 5.2, maybe not even then!)

at the moment on the PTR the stat mastery is crap, you won't want to use RoRo in conjunction with max mastery.
    let's hope for some number tweaking

Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueM4gg0t View Post
    at the moment on the PTR the stat mastery is crap, you won't want to use RoRo in conjunction with max mastery.
    let's hope for some number tweaking
    We've had two blue posts saying they will compensate for the loss of dps.