Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Milk trader. WoW needs more Star Wars references.

A troll living in a van down by the river.

Chadina Moonleaf: Night Elven huntress that travels to a new location each day. Mostly found patrolling forests or wooded areas but can sometimes be found in town or inns. Always accompanied by her pets. Will give random bits of advice or chatter when spoken too and will sometimes mention her twin sister. Friendly to Alliance, but Neutral to the Horde. If attacked, will hit you to 1hp and chide you for attacking unprovoked before moving back to her previous position.

Chadena Moonleaf: Night Elven Druid questgiver found in ravaged areas such as Felwood and the Plaguelands. When accepted, will follow you around to different spots and make idle chatter about different events going on within the game. Will also mention her sister and laments the fact that she can't travel as well do to her work. Shows a disdain for the Alliance/Horde war, but admits that she will side with the Alliance if necessary. Friendly to both Alliance and Horde, but especially friendly to druids.

Amia: Draenei Paladin trainer found within the Exodar. Will sometimes move and heal injured Draenei near by, including the player if the player is injured in any way. Very kind (even to other classes) and will, if asked, tell about when she used to fight demons and was one of the best. Will also converse with the other trainers. Found later in a legion based raid or area fighting a massive horde of demons and loving every minute of it, having finally put her healing clothes away and dusted off her tanking set.

Hellei Darkmist: Worgen Priestess quest giver originally found at a small encampment in Duskwood. Is found in her human form curled up by a fire and asks you to leave when initially spoken too. Afterwards will give a quest to gather food for her, but demands that it come from the nearby farm as she worries that the smell of blood will cause her to loose control. Will send you on a few more quests before agreeing to help kill a feral worgen that has been killing people from Duskshire. Moves to Stormwind with new found confidence in her control and will walk around the Cathedral district and interact with the orphans.

Ikki Silentpaw: A Pandaren rogue found in the inn in the Old Town district of Stormwind. At certain times a crowd will form around her and another NPC as they start a drinking contest. Will promise to give you something if you give her 30 silver for another pint, but this does nothing but waste your money and have her snicker and thank you for your hard earned cash. Can later be found in Pandaria in SI: 7 gear as part of the Alliance campaign, eventually relocating to the Seat of Knowledge to learn more about her people's history and to see how long she can dawdle before she's called back to duty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samin
    At night, I look upon potatoes with lust in my eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Draenei (seen as my avatar) would have to be a substantially important character, and I wouldn't mark him anywhere near a trash mob. Maybe more towards an importantish Alliance/Neutral character who, in a later expansion pack (more than likely Burning Legion involved), makes a proper appearance and maybe turns back to the insanity he once suffered from, becoming a dungeon or raid boss.

He is a 30'000 year old Draenei Warrior (his skills here are rusty these days)/Priest/Necromancer with a lot of power and tricks up his sleeve, and that alone should class him significant enough for a place as an important character in some form, or a boss. Lore wise, if I had him square off against one of the younger races in actual roleplay, them defeating him without exploiting some form of huge weakness would not be realistic, though of course for balance, I have to nerf him accordingly to give those other roleplayers a normally unrealistic though fair chance. Realistically, yes, he would be a powerful and likely important character.

my character would be like those three guys in badlands that talk about punchin deathwing in the face and id just walk around different zones talking about how im gonna punch so and so npc and so and so big bad in the face
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

My hunter would be a stable master in storm peaks.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno about my other characters, but my human warrior is gonna be in repair buisness. Let the money flow.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would like to be " jack of all trades"
    The Monk Phenomenon

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a guy who lives on a farm and enjoys to fish and occasionally kills old gods.

My main would be an enthusiastic, over-the-top goof who is friendly to both factions and gets way too excited about punching things. Who doesn't like Gnomes doing kung-fu?
    Check out my expansion concept, World of Warcraft: Whispers of Madness
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Brittle Bones now has a 50% chance to turn the target into a purple-wearing supervillain.

Kor'kron Skullsplitter!

My Mage would be one of the grand magisters in Silvermoon!

My Rogue would be a slut in Stormwind, though.
    Oh lawd
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.