Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I presume the camo glyph just helps a minor amount if a priest runs in and haloes.

Both the pack and the camo glyph are pretty pointless IMO. Still, at least they're trying to fix PvE DPS post-readiness removal with the buff to crows.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallu View Post
    I need to call my pet back, cancel my attacks, and sit there idle for 10% reduced damage taken from 1 attack.
    If you use it during combat it will still be active for about 1 second, without doing anything you just mentioned. If you know what you are doing you can increase your survivability with that glyph. All it requires is knowing the fights.

10% is pretty abysmal and lackluster, but it's useful on fights where the only things you use Deterrence on can be completely deflected.
    Last edited by mmoc973e6c390d; 2013-07-25 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    If you use it during combat it will still be active for about 1 second, without doing anything you just mentioned. If you know what you are doing you can increase your survivability with that glyph. All it requires is knowing the fights.
    It auto recalls pet when you camouflage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    Honestly I think I'm most excited for out of combat Disengage out of all the Hunter changes in 5.4 so far.
    Except that was not in the official patch notes, just datamined ones. Since it's a good change that makes sense, it won't probably won't happen.

I agree with saoron I'm just going to sit tight and keep fingers crossed that the numbers pass puts us in a better spot.

I would really like to see a revamp of our trap spell effects. i.e. bigger snakes(they are damn hard to see) or have major glyph that summons one big snake to do more single target damage than the aoe snakes, explo. trap - more explosion maybe, frost trap is a slow yet it's a patch of ice-it should be more of a, they slip and fall (knock down effect) trying to cross or something like that possibly interrupting spell..? how about a glyph of freezing that allows you to freeze players in ice within 8yrds of triggered trap. Glyph of expert trap launcher - automatically lands trap at the feet of target triggering the effect.

Also, I love the disengage out of combat. They should have a minor/major glyph of engage - you leap forward. combine that with posthaste sounds good to me. As someone posted earlier and as we all know having to pivot 180 and hope you don't disengage of the edge of platform or into something worse. and post haste thats just lol (assuming no 180 pivot) "I'm going to jump backward to run fast forwards...what?.....i.e. downdraft"
    Last edited by Wipeanrunbak; 2013-07-25 at 02:18 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuken View Post
    It auto recalls pet when you camouflage.
    But you are attacking straight after, so your pet doesn't lose any damage whatsoever. The Camouflage will break before your pet has even decided to turn around and walk back to you.

Deleted
    Anyone noticed they forgot buff the pet part in our 4 set bonus? +20% to AS, +10% to KS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsoni View Post
    Anyone noticed they forgot buff the pet part in our 4 set bonus? +20% to AS, +10% to KS.
    It's not much different from the previous bonus though. Our pet hardly ever saw 5 stacks to begin with, the only thing that's changed is that we will get our maximum potential damage 5 seconds sooner and are able to keep it for half the Bestial Wrath duration.

I think it's a good change. And I'm still fully expecting a buff to Kill Command.

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    Personally I feel 15 yards is too much to add to Aspect of the Pack and I'd rather have an 8 extra yards. Now I can get to that point by taking a major and minor glyph, pretty sweet deal in my opinion.
    rofl what ?

no seriously what ?

I feel like the sarcasm in Delaios's post was pretty plain, but it is the internet and text after all.
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

Deleted
    Except that was not in the official patch notes, just datamined ones. Since it's a good change that makes sense, it won't probably won't happen.
    FYI: Its live on PTR atm

Personally I feel 15 yards is too much to add to Aspect of the Pack and I'd rather have an 8 extra yards. Now I can get to that point by taking a major and minor glyph, pretty sweet deal in my opinion.
    Not sure if serious. You'd be okay using TWO glyphs for a somewhat shitty ability?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is this what I think it is ? Disengage out of combat ?

I don't understand how this can be used in any way...
    This is awesome, this will make getting the large golden chests in the treasure trove scenario so much easier to get. I've often wished while running it that I could disengage across the gateway rooms to get the chest on the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by Silversorrow View Post
    This is awesome, this will make getting the large golden chests in the treasure trove scenario so much easier to get. I've often wished while running it that I could disengage across the gateway rooms to get the chest on the other side.
    You can... just aggro the damn spiders and disengage over breh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post

10% is pretty abysmal and lackluster, but it's useful on fights where the only things you use Deterrence on can be completely deflected.
    needs to be atleast 20% to be in line with other cooldowns.

10/10 would bang

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    What? Did you even see the past few notes?
    Last few notes were still playing around mechanics, cooldowns changes, charges, removal, glyphs, etc. The fact that some number tweaking have been done doesn't mean they got to tuning phase yet. Also, don't look at other classes state to make judgement on where blizzard is on the hunters.

GC and his team probably had the whole removal of Readiness in mind for a long time, and they knew Hunters would take a bit more time than other classes that don't need as much change. So people that are tweaking numbers on mages don't have to wait on every class to tune them up.

I wouldn't worry about anything until we see (Release) annotation on patch version. The only thing that matters right now is to know what they intend to do with the abilities in general, when you know that, you are set pretty much until a few days before release where you can go back in and look at numbers.

Not sure how 3 people could not see the sarcasm in Delaios's post. Unless they're trying to counter his sarcasm with their own sarcasm, creating a loop