New to BrM, On Heroic Lei Shen...Would love help.

Hello monk mmo forums,
    I am normally a paladin tank, and we're working on Lei Shen now and I switched to my monk due to no monks on our roster. I leveled a monk early and then sat it having it do nothing until H Tortos and kiting never speccing BrM until early that morning.
    Now I'm on Lei Shen and I need some advice.

Monks Armory

I currently have Heroic Juju, I need suggestions on my offtrinket. I have 522 Soul Barrier, 528 Rising Winds, 489 Bottle, 496 Nightmares, and 522 Fort of Zandalari. I was running bottle last night, but I'm not sure if that's best. Here are the logs from last night.

Logs!

The only few deaths I had were to having the debuff from decapitated and taunting him over sections due to no paladin for bop, last night was a weird group make up.

Would anyone with experience on the boss change any talents around? I can also get 502 tier chest, and 522 gloves for 4 set, though I've read it's mediocre at best.

Thanks in advanced.

As a quick unrelated note, you don't really need a monk anymore on the fight, the reason guilds early on had it was to mitigate the stacking discharge damage in phase 1, but now you can really just heal/CD through it.

10+ Year Old Account
    For trinket getting a H renatakis would be best along with a heroic juju, but as you don't have that Id go winds for the crit (from reforge). The bottle may be better because of the uptime but its a lot less static stats. I don't like using fort because of the long CD on your on use. For the boss I use tigers lust for on demand movement and speeding up some other people if they get helm and they are about to fall off.

The best way I have heard the 4 set described is as a 40 energy proc. But on leishen you dont run into to much red stagger until around the end phase so your two HTF items would probably be better to use.

I take Xuen and pop him at high vengence but you can try RJW for the ball lighting. In 10 man we only get 3 balls to AOE down so I find RJW useless. Dampen harm is good but if you want to cheese some fusion slash diffuse magic can be OK I think it also works with stacking debuff in last phase.

I'm assuming that is a guardian druid, haven't run with one for ages.
    Guardian takes first decapitate, you taunt right after and move him to another platform.
    Guardian takes him back when debuff is off. You run out 8 seconds before the 2nd ability for that platform, taunt at 4 seconds and run him to 3rd platform.
    You take this decapitate with a zen med. Guardian takes him before it hits you. Same thing, run right before the 2nd ability.

Deleted
    so you have absolutely no experience on brm and wanna start it on leishen hc? Thats not an advantage, you would be much better with sticking with your paladin; especially if your paladin has better gear.