Share your derps!

Tell us the things that you've either done due to derping or because you were "tired" >.> lol.

-I spent 5 minutes one time trying to figure out why I couldn't deposit 2k gold in the guild bank and then I realized I was at the auction house.

-I tried to send my alt 200 gold and I typed in 200 and hit send only to log on my alt and realize that I sent a mail with subject title 200 and not actually 200 gold.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Deleted
    A few months ago I was speaking on Skype with some Dutch and English people. We were playing a video game and I said something in my language instead of English, due to how tired I was. They all started laughing when I explained why I did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    A few months ago I was speaking on Skype with some Dutch and English people. We were playing a video game and I said something in my language instead of English, due to how tired I was. They all started laughing when I explained why I did that.
    mine is so simular. Im Russian. And I was on a date with a girl in america and the lady asked me what I wanted to eat and I i ordered all are food in Russian and the lady just gave us water.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly just the typical things... try to inspect someone, accidentally invite. Say something to the wrong person or publicly that you had intended to be private, then scramble to try to find a way to cover it up.

Elsewhere, trying to do commands several times and wondering why it's not working before realizing I'm not on an account that has said commands. Or in some cases it doesn't work for the same reason but also yells it out across it's local chat thing. >.<

Deleted
    Social anxiety gets you a lot of derps everyday...

Deleted
    Once when I was really tired I forgot where I lived, took me a good 5 minutes to remember.

Hadn't slept yet, early early in the morning, hopped on the kite to water the dusty patches outside Halfhill. 5 minutes later after some very mild multi-tasking I wondered why my flight path was taking so damn long...
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

Deleted
    When I'm tired I come downstairs and make a cup of tea, sometimes I royally fuck up, I have done things like pour milk in the kettle, putting used teabags back in the fridge, using a bowl instead of a cup, you name it I've probably had that tea related incident.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiz View Post
    Social anxiety gets you a lot of derps everyday...
    Haha, yeah that's true.
    That tension you feel when you walk down the street and someone's looking at you (preferable: many people staring at you in subway stations or anywhere where peole gather), you forget how to walk properly, focus on every step and the rythmic shaking of your arms to look at least somewhat normal... and then, when you are about to pass these people, you make that weird stutter-step/breathing noise/mini-stumble/random retard gesture you were so desperate to avoid. And then it bothers you the whole day long. Yeah, might not be so derp on an absolute level, but I feel derpish when it happens.
    Other encounters involve stuff like not being able to understand people acoustically even after asking them politely to repeat what they said. Often ends up in me simply smiling and hoping they didn't ask a question.

Sold all my gear, got res sickness, unplugged my keyboard, went to the store for food, came back and somehow I had soloed H25 Ra-Den.

..then realized I was on my Hunter.

Deleted
    sent 12 full stacks of red uncut gems to my bank alt, only I sent it someone else. Got them back after a few days though thankfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    sent 12 full stacks of red uncut gems to my bank alt, only I sent it someone else. Got them back after a few days though thankfully.
    lol i've done something like this. I use TSM for auto mailing and I auto-mailed some gear to DE and cloth to my mages name but I was on the wrong server so it went to some random rogue lol.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure if I told you the one I'm thinking about I would get banned.