Thread: Do You Jog?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    nope, never liked jogging my muscles structure is meant for short bursts
    Unless you're competing on a college-level team, why is what you're best at remotely relevant?

I go through phases. I have phases of a few months where I go running about 4-5 times a week for about 3 miles each time... I always try and beat my times so i'm always pushing quite hard too. Then I have phases where I might only go running once or twice in about a 2 month period. I enjoy running but it's pretty horrible when you start again after not having been for a while because your muscles just don't have any bounce in them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I run 5-10 km everyday.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

i'm an ektomorf, so I don't do any cardio. Only weights, only hardcore!

I wish I liked running or jogging. I've tried it and I just hate it. I sprint once or twice a week because I know it's good for me but that's about it. I do it when I play with my dogs. One of my best friends is big into jogging and she's been trying to get me to do it for years. She loves it. I'm more of a yoga, kettlebells, and free weights type exerciser. I also walk at least a hour a day because I have active dogs who need exercise.

I usually jog twice a week coupled with my weight training.

Deleted
    Right, time to revive this thread!

I'm so very happy right now, I'm able to jog! I was looking at my post on the first page of this thread and it's quite amazing how far I've gotten since. Exercising and losing weight has made it possible for me to jog as exercise now, which is making me so happy. Only short bursts at a time right now, just building up my stamina slowly but surely. Even bought myself these very pretty running shoes the other day to give me a bit of a motivation boost. ^_^

I play soccer since jogging doesn't seem to do it for me. It's the sudden sprinting and stretching that helps me keep the weight off