10+ Year Old Account
    Man, I dislike everything about Arsenal. Sorry.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Norwich fans must be getting quite nervy this season, one too many new signings?
    As a Newcastle fan ( WE made NO SIGNINGS! <.<) I was frustrated looking at teams like Norwich buying so many players.

One too many signings indeed.

Now, I know we're inconsistent, but let's hope we can sign players in January.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    What a disgusting performance from Chelsea.

Haven't seen us play that bad for a long time. Players need a long look at themselves after that.
    Question, Super Frank, was Ramires awake during the match?

I seriously have a feeling he was asleep.
    New season. Fun times.

" Who would of thought a small kid from Aberdeen, Washington, who was always labelled a B+ player, who would of thought that guy could of main evented Wrestlemania? Nobody. Nobody except ...you guys."

Quote Originally Posted by Hazama View Post
    As a Newcastle fan ( WE made NO SIGNINGS! <.<) I was frustrated looking at teams like Norwich buying so many players.

One too many signings indeed.

Now, I know we're inconsistent, but let's hope we can sign players in January.

- - - Updated - - -

Question, Super Frank, was Ramires awake during the match?

I seriously have a feeling he was asleep.
    I watched the game on a shitty stream, but the particular under performer was Frank. Don't know why Jose persists on using him. Mourinho has taken away his license to get forward so he's basically an average midfielder now. Mikel would be a better option imo. Slow and laboured and in a deep position he really is an average passer.

Mata was ok. Oscar was poor. Eden was trying. Ramires was meh. Felt bad for Torres, didn't get any service.

Thought Newcastle played well. Hats of to you.

We were very complacent and I hope when I go to Stamford Bridge on wednesday we'll perform better against Schalke 04.

Lets hope arsenal and liverpool draws.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    Man, I dislike everything about Arsenal. Sorry.
    Probably one of the top clubs I actually like.

Liverpool / Man United / City / Spurs are all dirty bar stewards.

Arsenal's midfield is so much better than Liverpools

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    I watched the game on a shitty stream, but the particular under performer was Frank. Don't know why Jose persists on using him. Mourinho has taken away his license to get forward so he's basically an average midfielder now. Mikel would be a better option imo. Slow and laboured and in a deep position he really is an average passer.

Mata was ok. Oscar was poor. Eden was trying. Ramires was meh. Felt bad for Torres, didn't get any service.

Thought Newcastle played well. Hats of to you.

We were very complacent and I hope when I go to Stamford Bridge on wednesday we'll perform better against Schalke 04.
    Thanks, it's really the fact we were sucker-punched against both City and Sunderland that I'm sure the team was pissed off enough, but Chelsea's midfield aren't playing up their standard of level, and ..Torres didn't even have enough service for me to rate him, wonderful performance by Cech but ...how could he possibly save those goals? Beautiful finish by Remy and Gouffs.

And I do think you'll perform better against Schalke, they aren't having the best of form and the home advantage means quite alot as we both know.
    New season. Fun times.

" Who would of thought a small kid from Aberdeen, Washington, who was always labelled a B+ player, who would of thought that guy could of main evented Wrestlemania? Nobody. Nobody except ...you guys."

Arsenal is too good right now. Nerf.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    I don't mind Arsenal. At least they've gone about trying to balance the books, even if ticket prices are ridiculous. Wenger can be annoying, the amount of stuff he hasn't seen is just silly. I thought Ozil was going to be wasted, but he's managed to turn them into a very potent team. I hope they can manage a run at the title.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    I'm hoping England follows suit and puts the gloves on Ruddy.
    quote of the season lol

shame about norwich. yeah, a real bloody shame lol
    Last edited by mmoc4e24d898ce; 2013-11-02 at 07:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ladies and gentlemen, Cristiano Ronaldo:

Ohio State Buckeye

Deleted
    i used to do that in my back garden when i was a lad. nothing special.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    quote of the season lol

What happened with Norwich? Anyways, we'll be seeing you in 2 week's time in St. James' Park.

Personally, Forster should be next in line for England, I think he's playing against Chile.

- - - Updated - - -

So, guys, any predictions for next week's BPL games?
    New season. Fun times.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Hazama;23227651]What happened with Norwich? Anyways, we'll be seeing you in 2 week's time in St. James' Park.[/COLOR]

you wont be seeing me mate. i live about half an hour from st james' park, but im neither a toon or norwich fan.
    not a mackem, either.
    Last edited by mmoc4e24d898ce; 2013-11-02 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen, Cristiano Ronaldo:

omfg amazing, best player in the world

ps:

"We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

[QUOTE=twistedsista;23227848]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazama View Post
    What happened with Norwich? Anyways, we'll be seeing you in 2 week's time in St. James' Park.[/COLOR]

you wont be seeing me mate. i live about half an hour from st james' park, but im neither a toon or norwich fan.
    not a mackem, either.
    Ah, alright. 'tleast you ain't a mackem :P
    New season. Fun times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    quote of the season lol

Because every goal is entirely the Keeper's fault, and not the 10 men infront of him.

Least he wasn't lobbed standing on the edge of his box like a right muppet, that said, who's your England #1 right now then, because between your loathing of Norwich ruling out Ruddy, and Hart playing absolutely poor recently, where do you go?

Edit: Just seen the highlights again and yep, Ruddy stops it from being 9 or 10-0, the defence infront of him was utterly terrible today.

- - - Updated - - -

So Remy scores the winner in the final few minutes of the game today, and gives his shirt to a disabled kid in a wheelchair and celebrates with him.

In what twisted bull word is that a bookable offence? Modern football makes my head hurt.
    Last edited by Northern Goblin; 2013-11-02 at 10:59 PM.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

In what twisted bull word is that a bookable offence? Modern football makes my head hurt.
    taking the shirt off = yellow card..
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Because every goal is entirely the Keeper's fault, and not the 10 men infront of him.
    who's your England #1 right now then, because between your loathing of Norwich ruling out Ruddy, and Hart playing absolutely poor recently, where do you go?
    Fraser Forster
    Ain't no chuch when you're living in the wild

Quote Originally Posted by JustaBigBird View Post
    Fraser Forster
    You mean a keeper who only plays 6-10 competitive games a season? Lets be brutally honest here, he's played 7 matches against teams likely to do any damage against him & he's had 7 goals put past him, he's picked 10 out of the net playing against guys who wouldn't get a game in the Championship - I know beggars can't be choosers but that's not the guy I want in goals against the best strikers in the world. That's before we get to the fact as I'm sure I've mentioned before he's every bit if not more so error prone than Joe Hart!

On that I really don't know what it is about England that goalkeeping seems to be a bit iffy, sure on their day the England keepers have been good, but it's a gamble as to if the good keeper or the tailor's dummy shows up most of the time!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.