What the hell is happening with Fulham? Hull is scoring like Man City or Liverpool.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    What the hell is happening with Fulham? Hull is scoring like Man City or Liverpool.
    Too many changes in the team, and a lot of green players if I've understood it right.

Good day for Hull, and Huddleston gets a haircut as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys don't believe everything you read from the Spanish media today.

Having said that, AS is reporting that Real is showing some serious interest in Gundogan.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    Guys don't believe everything you read from the Spanish media today.
    You should follow that for every day, not just today. The Spanish sports dailies are just rumor mongers, and most of the rumors are started by the bored journalists themselves.

Lucky lucky United. Lucky to not concede in the first half, lucky to score second half. Goals however are produced in the final third, and Norwich lacked there

Welback has class, where did that come from?
    Lilaith, resident flamer for Winterfall, holy moderator in Hammer of Wrath.
    Discord: Lilaith#9028
    Bnet: Lilaith#2476

We don't need new players in the transfer window, we need somebody that can teach our strikers and midfielders how to get the ball between the posts. There is no reason why we needed to lose that game. In the first half, we had 5 times the shots, 4 times the shots on target, and we had 7 corners compared to their zero.

10+ Year Old Account
    love it if Chelsea best Liverpool then only 2 points to Liverpool. still, completely unconvinced we will beat a single one of the top 6.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    You should follow that for every day, not just today. The Spanish sports dailies are just rumor mongers, and most of the rumors are started by the bored journalists themselves.
    Meh, it's a half decent source for Spanish information. Rest of the world doesn't do a particularly stellar job either.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    love it if Chelsea best Liverpool then only 2 points to Liverpool. still, completely unconvinced we will beat a single one of the top 6.
    If Liverpool play like they did against city I reckon they'll beat Chelsea.
    Depends if Chelsea pull their finger out.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    If Liverpool play like they did against city I reckon they'll beat Chelsea.
    Depends if Chelsea pull their finger out.
    Chelsea will play a lot more closed against Liverpool than Man City did

It's going to be a dull game with chances at a premium.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doktor Faustus View Post
    Liverpool is in Lancashire, as is Manchester, Fuck, so is Barrow.

Given that, Leeds and Sheffield are both in the West Riding of Yorkshire.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Middlesbrough is in the North Riding.
    Barrow is in Cumbria, for as much as the rest of Cumbria tries to deny it, we do accept they're part of us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viriel View Post
    Lucky lucky United. Lucky to not concede in the first half, lucky to score second half. Goals however are produced in the final third, and Norwich lacked there

Welback has class, where did that come from?
    United were pretty bad, but no rooney, no RVP, can't see many teams doing well without those 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Barrow is in Cumbria, for as much as the rest of Cumbria tries to deny it, we do accept they're part of us.
    So much this.

The border use to be the Duddon river but they pushed it south around the Morecambe Bay.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Manchester United starting to regain form, as for their competition
    Everton vs Southampton: Both sides clearly want a win, either a draw or an Everton Win.
    Tottenham vs Stoke: Most people could see Tottenham win since stoke just got hammered 5-1, but their can be a surprise.
    Newcaste vs Arsenal: I...I can't really predict any Newcastle games, Kevin Keegan had the entertainers, Pardew has the unpredictables.

On New years, Man U vs Spurs, ..ugh, couldn't be a worse match for us. We better win West Brom on new years.

Would be ecstatic with a point tomorrow, even better if we got all 3.
    New season. Fun times.

" Who would of thought a small kid from Aberdeen, Washington, who was always labelled a B+ player, who would of thought that guy could of main evented Wrestlemania? Nobody. Nobody except ...you guys."

Watching the Hull game on MotD, it is like Fulham weren't even on the pitch.

I criticize Lord Wellbeck and turns out he scored against Norwich if memory serves me right (It's 3 AM...)

I should watch my mouth

...REMY YOU SUCK, YOU SHOULD PLAY BETTER

(This means Hattrick from Remy vs Gunners, yeah?)
    New season. Fun times.

" Who would of thought a small kid from Aberdeen, Washington, who was always labelled a B+ player, who would of thought that guy could of main evented Wrestlemania? Nobody. Nobody except ...you guys."

Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool

decent first half, terrible second half

Hazard the best player on the pitch and sadly Mata didn't get any minutes again.

Well deserved win.

For any bad tackles / penalty appeals. Remember Anfield. Revenge and boy does it taste sweet.

Nice game for Spurs, 70% of the ball but 3 goals to go with it this time! How we should be winning games at WHL really.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Well deserved win.

For any bad tackles / penalty appeals. Remember Anfield. Revenge and boy does it taste sweet.
    Chelsea was definitely the better team. Liverpool's midfield is crap.