Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    If it's not Heroic LK, it's easy. Apart from Heroic Rag. Never got the bastard down...

Anyway, back to football, how's Roma doing?
    I started playing in mop so i wouldn't know about LK or Raggy , but Lei shen HC and Garrosh HC aren't easy , i find them extremely unforgiving.

Roma's doing good , the match is very entertaining so far with both teams going back to back from a box to the other , very equal.

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    The one at west ham was a penalty, I'll post the picture that shows the keeper grabbing his leg when I get home if you want.

We thrashed you at white hart lane, and would have even without the red.

We got lucky against city at home, they got lucky against us away from home.

The second free kick I thought was a foul, will have to look again later.

As I said, I can easily point out decisions against us, such as clear penalty against Southampton or mirallis should have been sent off.

But that doesn't fit your agenda.

Liverpool were a much better team than yours this season, and completely outplayed your team twice, just accept it rather than pulling up individual decisions to try and back up a point that is incredibly exaggerated
    Did I say the results would have been different? How about you accept the actual argument instead of strawmanning? If you think Liverpool didn't have a good season with refs then you're gonna be slitting your wrists when you actually have a bad season with refs.

Every fan I've spoken to sees Liverpool getting the luck with refs this season, regardless of who they support. I find it funny that you are in such denial that you will just call it "jealous" and "hatred" instead of accepting facts. Seriously, get over yourself. Liverpool had a great season, played some great football, and got the rub of the green with refs. At least other club fans have the grace to call it like they see it.

Deleted
    Grats to Man City and their fans.

Thoroughly deserved.

Yaya Toure is a fucking juggernaut of a player.

Pellegrini seems like a gent.

Kinda gutted for Stevie G for fucking up his chance for winning the league with his Liverpool.

Deleted
    So for the Liga , i'm expecting Atheletico to bottle it today and Real to gain points.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Did I say the results would have been different? How about you accept the actual argument instead of strawmanning? If you think Liverpool didn't have a good season with refs then you're gonna be slitting your wrists when you actually have a bad season with refs.

Every fan I've spoken to sees Liverpool getting the luck with refs this season, regardless of who they support. I find it funny that you are in such denial that you will just call it "jealous" and "hatred" instead of accepting facts. Seriously, get over yourself. Liverpool had a great season, played some great football, and got the rub of the green with refs. At least other club fans have the grace to call it like they see it.
    Let's not forget the mighty shirtpulling and handling of balls of Martin Skrtel either.
    Swings and roundabouts.

I still think chelsea threw away the title, not liverpool.

The fact that many people say something so it is correct is a fallacy.

As I said we got some decisions and didn't get some decisions. Unless you can prove some way that we got most of them our way it's just a pointless argument

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway I'm off out to celebrate a great season.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    I still think chelsea threw away the title, not liverpool.
    Agreed actually, if you take 16 points from 18 against the other top 3 teams, you should be winning the title.

And not digging at Liverpool there, but these kinda images are slightly hilarious. Do feel bad for Stevie, he is a tremendous player and a is a real credit to the game and his club.

10+ Year Old Account
    When is this thread closing btw?
    July 1st. Start of the transfer window.

Season isn't over yet.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Be interesting to see how La Liga finishes. I think thats huge for Atletico to come the way they have and get to CL final and have the chance at taking the league, huge credit to their manager and players, hopefully an exciting finish to both now!

And not digging at Liverpool there, but these kinda images are slightly hilarious. Do feel bad for Stevie, he is a tremendous player and a is a real credit to the game and his club.
    One of my favorite players for sure. The guy deserves to win PL at least once before retirement.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Be interesting to see how La Liga finishes. I think thats huge for Atletico to come the way they have and get to CL final and have the chance at taking the league, huge credit to their manager and players, hopefully an exciting finish to both now!
    I wouldn't be surprised if Atletico win it today. If they beat Malaga at home and Barcelona don't win (they play at Elche, who haven't lost at home since December) then Atleti will be champions with a game to spare.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, here goes, I'm now rooting for Atleti, painful as it may be.
    Ohio State Buckeye

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are Liverpool fans getting knickers in a twist about bias refs, they're the worst to claim bias when it's united. Suck it up, thats what happens when you become more successful, you definitely had more for than against, but just like every club its swings and roundabouts. We had fergie time you have all the penalties.

- - - Updated - - -

And come on atheletico!

Liverpool can be glad they didn't have their SAS injured, if it weren't for Suarez and Sturridge they'd be looking at a bottom-half finish. They conceded something like 50 goals this season!

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Liverpool can be glad they didn't have their SAS injured, if it weren't for Suarez and Sturridge they'd be looking at a bottom-half finish. They conceded something like 50 goals this season!
    Sturridge was injured. Suarez doesn't get injured, he hasn't missed a single official match with injury in his career..

Though, I really do love to watch Sterling play. That kid can go far if he keep up his progress.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sterling is a great hope for the wc, I so hope we don't take too many of the 'golden'era, not wanting to see Lampard or Carrick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aaaand Celta score. Don't know anything else because it's not being broadcast but I assume that mathematically kills us off in the league.

- - - Updated - - -

And Juve have won in Rome. Very impressive.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Aaaand Celta score. Don't know anything else because it's not being broadcast but I assume that mathematically kills us off in the league.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.eplsite.com/
    says they have a stream for the game

Aaaand Celta score. Don't know anything else because it's not being broadcast but I assume that mathematically kills us off in the league
    Not just yet, Atheletico and Barcelona is still at 0-0, so if it stands like this its 4 points up to 1st with 2 matches to go. Assuming that the results im looking at is updated

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

last minute goal , this season was so good and so frustrating at the same time.