Poll: When do you shower?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    I shower in the evening, but during the summer it is mainly around lunch time.

whenever necessary

Hmmm depends... If i feel like i need it i'll take a bath after breakfast and before classes (live at campus). Otherwise i just take a bath in the evening.
    I feel like i can get all the days filth, trouble and worries washed away and just start over. But sometimes im too tired to take a bath in the evening and so i'll do it the next morning.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Whenever I feel dirty. And who the hell showers every day? D:

Anyway, it happens on mornings mostly. Doing it to look good for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    Whenever I feel dirty. And who the hell showers every day? D:
    mostly those who have dirty jobs (construction workers, farmers, sewage workers etc etc.)
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    I shower in the afternoon, after dinner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, my studies are highly theoretical and I don't work out, so I don't build up much sweat and I rarely get my fingernails dirty. As such, I very rarely feel the need to shower at the end of the day and I think that a refreshing shower in the morning is a good way for me to wake up.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

Going to shower whenever i get sweaty, so sometimes 2-3 times a day

Completely situational day by day, If I am doing something such as meeting a friend in the morning then I will shower before that, if I am riding my horse in the morning then doing something later I will shower after riding. So it depends on how the day goes, but often it will be showering in the morning out of the most.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always shower in the evening - I hate to go to bed without feeling clean :P Especially as I usually go to the gym in the evening, being sweaty is grim!

Surprised how balanced the responses are so far!
    <Judge> Alonsus-EU. 6/8M Uldir
    Prot Paladin
    RECRUITING FOR BFA!