Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Western Women vs Foreign women

So hopefully this does not start a shitstorm.

And this does not apply to ALL WOMEN

So the arguments on why men are going towards Foreign women seem to be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCJmq09pDrY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRx4OXLC7f4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=WLAUL-Pnt_w
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=TsCnKIoHsr4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=FW58dWU22pc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A-5LF3mhO8

Now I know this does not count for all women.

So what do you guys thing? these are bullshit stereotypes or is there any truth to them?
    Last edited by But I Hate You All; 2013-07-27 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Added the Videos

So why list the pros of the one group and the cons of the other. Shouldn't this be pros vs. pros and cons vs. cons?

Deleted
    Stereotypes are always bullshit.

A population/race may have traits that are more commen in said culture, but real stereotypes are very rare.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    So why list the pros of the one group and the cons of the other. Shouldn't this be pros vs. pros and cons vs. cons?
    Eh I should probably re word it..

Fixed

Deleted
    You're argument is very biased, as another poster pointed out you list the pros of one group vs the cons of another.

that was a fair comparison....LOL

I mean come on really, foreign women are more realistic about marriage? In the way they still think they're your property? And how can you be brainwashed by feminism and materialistic at the same time? The former cancels out the latter. Your post just doesn't make any sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post

A population/race may have traits that are more commen in said culture, but real stereotypes are very rare.
    I agree. I live in America and some of the points are true but I really find it hard to believe that Women from other areas are much different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post

I had someone get pissed at me the other day because I brought up the fact that Japanese people can't pronounce the letter "L" during an argument. I was honestly floored by their reasoning.

"That's a stereotype!"
    "Are you saying it's not true?"
    "It is, but it's still not a valid point."
    "Why?"
    "Because it's racist!"

Apparently reality can be racist now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmonious View Post
    You're argument is very biased, as another poster pointed out you list the pros of one group vs the cons of another.
    Its not a list of pros vs cons.

10+ Year Old Account
    What this says to me is that you've met a very small, and unrepresentative, cross section of women from around the world - including your own country.

Deleted
    Bad comparison. It's the same everywhere. In fact, women from my (poor) country would marry you to empty your pockets. And it did a good job to superficially copy the junk of the West including feminism, while ignoring the good traits.

In the way they still think they're your property?
    Get out.
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2013-07-27 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    I had someone get pissed at me the other day because I brought up the fact that Japanese people can't pronounce the letter "L" during an argument. I was honestly floored by their reasoning.

"That's a stereotype!"
    "Are you saying it's not true?"
    "It is, but it's still not a valid point."
    "Why?"
    "Because it's racist!"

Apparently reality can be racist now.
    Apparently racism isn't real now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    that was a fair comparison....LOL

I mean come on really, foreign women are more realistic about marriage? In the way they still think they're your property? And how can you be brainwashed by feminism and materialistic at the same time? The former cancels out the latter. Your post just doesn't make any sense.
    its a argument I keep seeing on youtube. American does have an interesting divorce rate but I could see how someone from a poor country would be more than happy to marry someone for a non poor country.

Well another thing I should add to the fact is if you go get a Foreign women and bring her back to lets say america they get americanized quick. Seems to be another complaint.

Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    Bad comparison. It's the same everywhere. In fact, woman from my (poor) country would marry you to empty your pockets.

Get out.
    No it's an unfortunate reality. People in the west don't realize how good they have it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    What this says to me is that you've met a very small, and unrepresentative, cross section of women from around the world - including your own country.
    As Said before it seems to be the a new big debate on the net

Quote Originally Posted by Alastaircrawly View Post
    its a argument I keep seeing on youtube. American does have an interesting divorce rate but I could see how someone from a poor country would be more than happy to marry someone for a non poor country.

Well another thing I should add to the fact is if you go get a Foreign women and bring her back to lets say america they get americanized quick. Seems to be another complaint.
    I'm just trying to get to what "realistic" views on marriage looks like to you (and also the "brainwashed" by feminism part -- are they too independent and have too high self-esteem for you?)

Deleted
    No it's an unfortunate reality. People in the west don't realize how good they have it.
    No really, I live in Eastern Europe and a woman can still fuck you in court as much as in the West. Believe it or not, that's far away from being in a state of property by the way society bends over for them.

When you're born into it, you don't think about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    Bad comparison. It's the same everywhere. In fact, woman from my (poor) country would marry you to empty your pockets. And it did a good job to copy superficially the junk of the West including feminism, while ignoring the good traits.
    Pretty much. I seen this funny thing on 20/20 some fat half bald american guy who was 50 married a 18 yr old super hot russian girl. She would not sleep with him after they got married because he was too fat and old.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alastaircrawly View Post
    eem to have with American and Western women seem to be
    American woman here and..

1. They are brainwashed by feminism

simply not true, I can think for myself

2. They are demanding.

wrong.. I think it might even be a plus because a lot of wester women can provide for themselves and dont think of men as providers but more as companions and partners.

3. They are very materialistic.

Very true

4. They are high maintenance.

Completely wrong, I only judge guys by how fun they are

5. They are self centered.

Very true in my case, im the alpha and omega but that doest mean I cant respect and value you or everyone around me.