Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

So if Ogres ARE the new Horde race

Who would actually play as one? (assuming any new races are coming and thats the case)

I remember before Cata there were people going "oh yeah there should totally be goblins on horde, it'd fit so well" just like Ogres, but Goblins are statistically the least played race in the entire game, who would actually invest time into a playable Ogre character and isn't saying they should make playable Ogres because they seem like the logical next step and they just should.

I quite franky would for an alt, a stonemaul ogre warrior would be fun as hell to play as long as theyre tauren sized, but if nobody would actual even want to play Ogre, shouldnt they have a race that would be an incentive to buy the new expansion instead of just "filling pieces of the lore jigsaw"
    Last edited by mmoc74731061a7; 2013-07-29 at 04:19 AM.

If they used the same animations as current ogres, count me out.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Yea not really interested, ogres are...kinda lame
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

We can play green ogres already

Deleted
    eww ogres :S

cant say i would, pandas are already poison in the water dont need more races people wish they hadnt played

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    If they used the same animations as current ogres, count me out.
    Did the new playble Goblins use the animations of the old Goblins? How about Worgen?
    Don't worry, they will be changed if made playable .
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I want Ogres more than I've ever wanted anything. When BC was announced, I wanted Ogres. With Wrath, Ogres, In Cata, Ogres. In Pandaria... Ogres. Give me Ogres already, guys.

Deleted
    Usually Alliance players are proposing Ogres for the Horde and Naga for them. Like it does make any sense, Naga are closer to the Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    meh, orcs fit the same criteria as ogres for me

would prefer original race
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to play as an ogre although I'd have a hard time deciding on a class for him. I can only hope that, if they ever become playable, Blizzard let us choose the amount of heads on the ogre and put Lantresor of the Blade as their leader, not Rexxar.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would if they add another character slot.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

ogres would be cool if they got a massive overhaul model-wise

They'd be very cool looking, I play mostly female so if the females don't look terrible, for sure I would play one.

Been waiting for Ogres since BC - so yes, without a moment's hesitation.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Usually Alliance players are proposing Ogres for the Horde and Naga for them. Like it does make any sense, Naga are closer to the Horde.
    Naga would work for either faction depending on the back story.

As of Ogres - they'd be like any other race. Some people would like them and others won't.

EJL

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'd play Ogres. Probably switch my warrior to them.

Even if I didn't play them, I'd still like to see them around Org.

Also I'm a huge Goblin fan. I know they are statistically very low played but are you counting both the Alliance and Horde Pandaren together?

Well considering the best chance of reintroducing Ogre's they have would be to herald the return of Rexxar, then yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could never leave my female orc rogue. I am such a rarity So no.
    Aye mate

I would play a two-headed mage ogre, or one that wears plate. I can't imagine them wearing leather. ewww.