15+ Year Old Account

Returning, rerolling completely.

Hey folks, been away from the game since about 2 months after release. Want to play again because I'm bored. Been game hopping a lot recently. Anwyays, going to erase my toons (not my gold) and start over. Of all the classes, which are the most OP and UP classes. I'm thinking of rolling a Demon Hunter but a buddy that hasn't played in 6 months or so told me not to roll a DH because they are hardest. Now of course, his opinion is based on 6 months ago. Is rolling a DH shooting myself in the foot?

Also from 1-5, which classes are strongest atm, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.
    my SWTOR referal link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/CVCyHD

Quote Originally Posted by select20 View Post
    Hey folks, been away from the game since about 2 months after release. Want to play again because I'm bored. Been game hopping a lot recently. Anwyays, going to erase my toons (not my gold) and start over. Of all the classes, which are the most OP and UP classes. I'm thinking of rolling a Demon Hunter but a buddy that hasn't played in 6 months or so told me not to roll a DH because they are hardest. Now of course, his opinion is based on 6 months ago. Is rolling a DH shooting myself in the foot?

Also from 1-5, which classes are strongest atm, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.
    DH are pretty weak. They don't have a lot going for them but if you can maintain gloom you can tank pretty well.

My list would be -
    1. Warrior
    2. Monk
    3. Wizard
    4. WD
    5. DH

WW warriors are by far the best, they are basically invincible and can just WW forever. Monk is pretty close, with decent gear your bells can keep you alive and with TR you can run as fast as a warrior. Wizards are nice and can do well with archon up and CM wizards are always nice in groups for the freeze. WD are decent because they have an army of pets and then DH can be good as well. Either way, given enough money you can farm MP10 with any class.

Signature Created by Jassinta

I actually consider Witch doctors and Barbs the best classes right now, both can farm mp10 with a minimal amount of gold and really effective. Wizards are 3rd, CM is really strong. Monks are good, don't get me wrong the other classes are just better and there's a lot of different specs around which are more than viable, they just need a lot of really good gear whereas WDs and Barbs can go mp10 with minimal effort. Demon hunters are pretty rubbish these days.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

15+ Year Old Account
    Ok cool, thanks for the info. I"ll try a WD since I've actually never tried one. Before I played mostly a Barb and Monk. I dabbled a bit with a wizard but nothing over lvl20 lol.

With a WD, is a pet build something good to run with?

**EDIT

Just rolled a WD, and realized when I asked about a pet build I didn't really understand what I was asking. I'll just jump in an figure it out myself.
    Last edited by select20; 2013-08-17 at 09:51 PM.
    my SWTOR referal link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/CVCyHD