Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Pack Your Bags: Argus

So with everyone talking about the new xpac and all and it possibly being in Argus....how exactly would we get there?

So far we went to Outland through the Dark Portal, the only functioning one, assuming the Green Dragon ones only lead to the Emerald Dream.

We went to Northrend with Boats/Zeppelins.

Cataclysm happened on top of us.

And we reached Pandalandia with Boats/Ships again.

So with no other portals, the Naaru ship being broken and no space tech(maybe use KaelThas' ship, I mean the Eye does look like some sort of...ship), how will we get there??

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tempest Keep will take us there.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

A wizard will did it.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Deleted
    The Exodar.

Deleted
    "the Naaru" ship (if you mean exodar) is not broken, it's been fixed for ages so i would guess we would use that.

Doesnt the Exodar work as a ship now. I thought they fixed it.

I am guessing either new portal or a new group of refugees from Argus with a ship.

Exodar or any other Dimensional Fortress would bring us there. At least, I hope.

Would be lame if we got there through portals. ._.

We could hop through the same Sunwell that we flushed Kil'jaeden down years ago. Or just open another portal in Outlands - Area 52 has a ton of harnessed energy that could be channeled through a revamped Tempest Keep. Lots of possibilities!

It's possible Death's Door in Outland (Blade's Edge Mountains) could be the portal

10+ Year Old Account

The Exodar's repaired so maybe that'll play some role. Or maybe there'll probably be some portal; maybe reactivating one of the deactivated ones on Draenor or maintaining a Legion portal that was opened to invade Azeroth after defeating the forces coming through.

I'd consider Draenei to have been the most neglected race of all, both during and following their introduction to the game (what other race after all, would Metzen brand a 'train wreck'?)

With that in mind, and their compensation long awaited and deserved, i'm hoping the Exodar will have something to do with it; though if the next expansion is Legion/Draenei-centered (which from the earlier part Wrathion's legendary quest line, i'm guessing it will be), then i'll be content regardless of how they justify it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    the Naaru ship being broken and no space tech
    This shows how little you know of the lore.

The Exodar was fixed before the events of WotLK according to Velen's short story on WoW's website. Also The Ships on Tempest Keep are still functional. Considering a few hundred-thousand Draenei were able to fit on The Exodar I'm sure they can use those to reach Argus.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Quote Originally Posted by Avallon View Post
    We could hop through the same Sunwell that we flushed Kil'jaeden down years ago. Or just open another portal in Outlands - Area 52 has a ton of harnessed energy that could be channeled through a revamped Tempest Keep. Lots of possibilities!
    Portals would be a pretty lame and convenient way to do it imo. Seems way cooler to do it via a ride in the Dimensional Fortress that is Tempest Keep, Exodar, etc.

Screw portals, I want a rocket ship.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimiko93 View Post
    "the Naaru" ship (if you mean exodar) is not broken, it's been fixed for ages so i would guess we would use that.
    But it's alliance only, like we allow horde scum in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

It would have to be a portal of some kind. Getting there is one thing - but going back n' forth is a whole other ordeal.

Exodar wouldn't give the horde a means of transportation...I'm thinking a portal in Outland or TK's ships.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Exodar or any other Dimensional Fortress would bring us there. At least, I hope.

Would be lame if we got there through portals. ._.
    depends what kind of portal, Cata portals or Dark Portal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Erous View Post
    Exodar wouldn't give the horde a means of transportation...I'm thinking a portal in Outland or TK's ships.
    Pay a Goblin enough, and he'll make you an interstellar spacecraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the Exodar were to return the Argus then the Alliance would be down a capital city. Not that anyone actually ever goes there, but it would still make people mad.