[Movies] Upcoming Syfy movies

Invasion Roswell, Ghost Shark, Ragin' Cajun Redneck Gators, and Robocroc

I can't wait!

10+ Year Old Account
    love syfy channel movies, the production quality of them is just amazing.
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    Soon....

image!

im looking forward to bearcano the most.
    dragonmaw - EU

I want to see Killer Beezard. Also Shaun White in Sharkalanche is totally awesome.

Bearcano LOL, I can see it now. When the eruption happens bears go flying everywhere.

15+ Year Old Account
    After a Soviet space station crashes into a New York City subway tunnel, a species of venomous spiders is discovered, and soon they mutate to gigantic proportions and wreak havoc on the city.
    Spiders(2013) Not really a syfy but since I enjoy B movies
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post

i watched a film called "megaPirana" once, that was cool. a pirana actually ate a helicopter in once scene. some good writing right there.
    dragonmaw - EU

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    i watched a film called "megaPirana" once, that was cool. a pirana actually ate a helicopter in once scene. some good writing right there.
    Heheh yea, usually in Syfy, the only thing "better" than the plot is the acting
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account

A movie about spiders? (Expletive) that.

If you enjoy B movies then I have to suggest Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus.

"I'm getting married in 2 days."

For some reason it always catches me off guard with how ridiculously random that line is.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and here's an awesome infographic about Mega Shark made by someone with a lot more time on their hands than myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    think i would rather see roboshark and ghostcroc but still i've gotta see them both.
    Last edited by Racthoh; 2013-08-02 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    If you enjoy B movies then I have to suggest Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus.

[video=youtube;I16_8l0yS-g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I16_8l0yS-g

"I'm getting married in 2 days."

For some reason it always catches me off guard with how ridiculously random that line is.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and here's an awesome infographic about Mega Shark made by someone with a lot more time on their hands than myself.

That was the best thing i've ever seen

15+ Year Old Account
    Usually with B movies I'm left with a sense that I need to laugh all day long coupled with the urge to find the makers of the movie and punch them in the face for the crap they made

15+ Year Old Account
    Interesting B movies, although it is sad when the cancel really good series to fund them.