Page 33 of 79 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    yeah celtic, that was a joke and its very late, too late to be able to make focus for a constructive post

Quote Originally Posted by LaReine View Post
    Wha??? Did you not read my post? And I didn't even edit it to where I was suspicious of Arialla. You're off the hook cause of what you said in a post. I'm sure you are who you claim. You have more flavor than I do, though really. . .I should have more flavoring ='(

Anyways, I was more suspicious of her than you. I wanted to give her a chance to park and post more. I most def would've wanted to see what she posted to see if my instincts were close.

vote Danner

For calling me a "HE". How dare you! At least someone, believe it was Catta, put down s/he.
    I apologize for the gender mixup. Did not realize your connection to Rollo either, though I should have realized it.

*makes mental note: LaReine is of the female variant of humankind*

I would modify the post if I could.

Also; I am not attacking you at all for lack of cake points, LaReine. Post count does not matter, content does. And you accumulated a whooping 8 cake points on day 1. Be proud of that, that's in the upper quarter. I recon you could post way less and still fly miles high over the cake counter radar! Don't worry about your activity; you are doing very well on that point.

I still think your defence of Arialla and Treann is scummy though.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Wasnt me, i thought you were all guys...

I think i discovered that two people live together, that its worgen and falbacca? And that one of them is a girl and the other a guy...
    I'm just stating the fact that you used s/he in a post period. You may have assumed, but at least respected. . .oh, I forget who we were talking about, to at least call s/he a s/he.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I apologize for the gender mixup. Did not realize your connection to Rollo either, though I should have realized it.

Also; I am not attacking you at all for lack of cake points, LaReine. Post count does not matter, content does. And you accumulated a whooping 8 cake points on day 1. Be proud of that, that's in the upper quarter. I recon you could post way less and still fly miles high over the cake counter radar! Don't worry about your activity; you are doing very well on that point.

Can i just hear my amount of cake points?

Lol! Ok.

unvote

I get cake!!! Which also means, I haven't been playing this the way I've been meaning. . .but at least a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    FoS Danner

You're super helpful and still alive. I can figure why a smart serial killer/vigilante would want to kill Arialla but I cant figure out why mafia would kill robo over you. Im not saying you're scum by any means (yet) but if you do flip mafian I wanna be able to point back here and say "called it"
    Duely noted. And thanks!
    I did fail to tone it down enough to stay under the radar. We discussed this in the dead thread last game, did we not?

There is always the possibility that I was indeed the target of a night kill (a third one), saved by a doc, and that Arialla and Robo were killed by SK / Vigilantes. I do not believe that this really happened, but if it did, I would claim that any doc protecting me over a claimed mason and cop is not doing it right.

That said, I do hope that you will not lynch me until the town is getting substantially smaller. And at that point, you are probably better off lynching me, since I am too much of a softie to vote correctly anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Can i just hear my amount of cake points?
    7 as of yesterday.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Duely noted. And thanks!
    I did fail to tone it down enough to stay under the radar. We discussed this in the dead thread last game, did we not?

There is always the possibility that I was indeed the target of a night kill (a third one), saved by a doc, and that Arialla and Robo were killed by SK / Vigilantes. I do not believe that this really happened, but if it did, I would claim that any doc protecting me over a claimed mason and cop is not doing it right.

That said, I do hope that you will not lynch me until the town is getting substantially smaller. And at that point, you are probably better off lynching me, since I am too much of a softie to vote correctly anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

7 as of yesterday.
    I thought the point of this game was that neither Masons or Mafia had a killer and they had to recruit random people and send them after others. So it would be fully possible they targeted you but with someone who couldnt kill? Or do i have that wrong?

Look at Greeney's post #588. I'm willing to back off of Catta for now.

Edit: However, it has occurred to me that if we lynch Catta, we can get an idea of who Greeney and possibly who Silkku is. That could be a win. Hate to lynch a soon to be doctor, but it'd be a good plan in this game. For now, my vote stays.
    So just to summarize:
    You want to consider lynching someone who in all probability is a townie...
    Just to confirm another townie when one of them will probably be nightkilled at some point anyway, which would confirm the other...
    When there are other players who will also, at some point, be able to vouch for me and me for them...
    When two scum are already dead on day 1 (meaning it's probably a bigger risk for scum to defend scum)...

It sounds like the equivalent of a cop coming out and saying they have an innocent on someone; "Let's lynch the innocent guy to make sure the cop is really being honest about being a cop!" Then the cop gets killed in the next night or two if scum aren't WIFOMed. Even if the claimed cop was a lying scum, he wouldn't say his fellow scum mates were innocent; He would pick a random person he thinks is town and hope it wasn't the serial killer or someone from another potential faction. Wait a few days to see if said cop or any of the people he vouches for later on turn out to be the allegiance said cop claims.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, I know you're new. However, if you're going to use this logic, wait until day 4 or 5 if neither myself, Cata, nor anyone else I might happen to vouch for turn out to be scum.

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure the Mafia always has an NK.

The recruitment is merely that both factions has the ability to send someone somewhere. But they wont know how that works.

For the record, it was Greeney talking about (and noted him as s/he) Catta. LOL. . .oh, boy. . .

I thought the point of this game was that neither Masons or Mafia had a killer and they had to recruit random people and send them after others. So it would be fully possible they targeted you but with someone who couldnt kill? Or do i have that wrong?
    Hmmm. I must admit I do not recall reading that... recruitment yes. No mafia night kill... no.
    It really does not make sense to not have a mafia night kill in the game though; take out whomeever have a night kill, and... voila, no more deaths. Then lynch everyone except the ones the masons approve of. Or even decide to live happily ever after. Seems too easy a win condition to me

Deleted
    Hmmm. I must admit I do not recall reading that... recruitment yes. No mafia night kill... no.
    It really does not make sense to not have a mafia night kill in the game though; take out whomeever have a night kill, and... voila, no more deaths. Then lynch everyone except the ones the masons approve of. Or even decide to live happily ever after. Seems too easy a win condition to me
    The only way this would work, would be if EVERY SINGLE TOWNIE HAD EITHER AN NK OR THE ABILITY TO DEFEND.
    And that would be stupid. Kinda.

I guess you are right there :P

Had not thought of that. Can the mafia then recruit one killer and still have their own kill then?

- - - Updated - - -

For the record, it was Greeney talking about (and noted him as s/he) Catta. LOL. . .oh, boy. . .
    Im a he... if anyone was wonderin...

Though im fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    I'm pretty sure the Mafia always has an NK.

The recruitment is merely that both factions has the ability to send someone somewhere. But they wont know how that works.
    This is what I know:
    Player X recruits Player Y to target Player Z [Someone yesterday said to think of it more as redirecting rather than recruiting; think of it that way]
    Player Y is a cop
    Player Y thinks he investigated Player A
    Player Y gets an innocent
    Player Y thinks Player A is innocent when really it's Player Z who is innocent
    Advantage clearly goes to mafia unless our side is able to redirect someone with the ability to kill.

I intend to post who we redirect to whoever else as long as I'm alive, simply to avoid confusion for a role that might be able to supply us with information.
    And yes, mafia almost always has the ability to kill if they have at least one member left; unless they have something better i.e. (real/cult) recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    A. He's in my mason party
    B. Someone in my party has the ability to tell who is town and who isn't (i.e. Cop)
    C. He said something I noticed that makes me close to 100% certain he's town

Either way I vouch for him.

soooo becaue you're not spurting out a name for us to lynch positive cop claim on catta then, righti-o

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I wasn't going to let my vote ride on anyone if it looked like they might get lynched without that much going for them.

I don't like killing people day one, but I have said that before as well.
    hum I have a slight issue with this. Like you I hate day one lynches, I dislike the fact we have to lynch someone on that day but I also know its a necessary evil. We can make day one mean something if we try (( see last day)) and we need a voting record, without it we end up trying to lynch based on what we think happened last night and from reports. That's no fun and that's not how we play. We need to lynch someone to find out more information and force mafia to do something other than sit on their hands. The major weakness mafia have is that we require them to vote. if we don't lynch day one whats different from a night start other than we get to talk some?

I will say it now and I will say it again a town should never forsake their vote. because its their only power. only scum do not want to lynch or do nto care about their vote.

not saying they directly applies to you I am just using you as an excuse to say it.

And now to explain myself "SIGH" AGAIN! I will use little words here so it may actually sink in this time.

BLOOD IGNORED THE OTHER TWO PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR HIM WITH NO BASIS TO REALLY DO SO.

Just because Aria mentioned Zeri's name doesn't give credence to ignore others, hell if anything it should make you look at them even more. And I was just irate that you all wanted to put blinders on to the fact that Aria could have been easily trying to cover up someone else by misdirecting you with Zeri's name.
    *facedesk*
    ok now I'm seeing what you're getting at.
    Yes I did have a basis and it was most of my basis on why I wanted to vote aria. Those were joke votes that were independent of each other. Aria not so much which is why that vote stood out so much to me

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    My information from reading back:

People that I trust the most atm are Greeney and Danner. Celtic is kind of trusted.
    waiittt how did I not make that list?

Arialla was acting scummy. While she fooled me with her defence.

I strongly believe townies should not lie. Misdirectiong and half-truths is another thing. But I'm a plain vanilla townie. No powers, no recruitment, no nothing. You won't get anything from redirecting me. Pick someone else, you are wasting time.
    to be fair don't you believe everyone's defense?

I... I slightly disagree. you just really need to think it out and be confident.

Tough I do have a direct question for you Danner, why give up today and not tomorrow? Just because ely thought something doesn't mean you should give up so easily.
    Because if I were scum I'd rather get rid of people who could kill/investigate me and if I were to be tracked a vigilante fake claim would be more reasonable if I killed off a suspicious target. That and very few players I come across tend to be active vigilantes before very late in the game if they live that long.
    Ehhhhh, If I was an SK I would have kill a someone other than aria and taken my chances, as the agme went on i'd target scummy people incase I was track but this early on... no. would have been more beneficial for me to ill someone else (( namely a mason like you)) and push a lynch on aria.

Robo is Zeri, Zerimar is actually the screen name I have known him by since I was 15 ( I turn 25 in sSeptember sooooo ya, it's been awhile). So It's kinda just second nature now for me to call him Zeri. I try to call him Robo but it just doesn't fit the same >.<

Hell, I even call him Zeri all the time when I talk to him face to face.
    yeahh my problem is I know someone by zeri already..

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    September what if ya dont mind me asking. I turn a quarter of century that month to. Can we be besties?!

The 9th, So I was born 09/09/88 I got the best birthday evah, And sure we can, we can throw a huge ass party!

Everyone knows 31/07/94 is the best birthday ever.

And 1994 is the best year ever because it is the year of the Ely, the Bieber, and the Lion King.

10+ Year Old Account
    Advantage clearly goes to mafia unless our side is able to redirect someone with the ability to kill.
    I'll answer this once for everyone by posting Robo's full role card (minus win condition). I debated internally whether to post it all in the end of night post, and now that I have had more time to think I think I should have.

Character: Jaqen H'ghar

Role: Smallfolk (VT) / Mercenary

Your power is in your vote. If recruited at night you become Jaqen H'ghar and you will perform a night kill on whoever that faction has you target.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post

And 1994 is the best year ever because it is the year of the Ely, the Bieber, and the Lion King.
    oh.... my god kill me

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, go to sleep for 2 hours miss a few pages worth of stuff. Although due to that rest I think I seemed to recall Krayzy somewhere saying there would only be a town and a mafia faction this game, not a single 3rd party faction (SK's and stuff like that). So I do think that Jaqen being a town member could make sense now. Now while thinking a bit more I realized there may be some normal VTs, but I do not think there will be a whole lot, maybe 1/2 or 3/4 of the townies could be regular, there is no way of knowing unless they all die or claim (which will never happen and I know that). Also I wonders how many cake points I has! Probably under 5 knowing me!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post

Sorry, everyone knows 1995 is the best year ever for it is the year of the listo.