Page 34 of 79 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    oh.... my god kill me
    Cant we just kill Ely instead...

Deleted
    Oh, please, 2001 is the best year in existence.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Wow, go to sleep for 2 hours miss a few pages worth of stuff. Although due to that rest I think I seemed to recall Krayzy somewhere saying there would only be a town and a mafia faction this game, not a single 3rd party faction (SK's and stuff like that). So I do think that Jaqen being a town member could make sense now. Now while thinking a bit more I realized there may be some normal VTs, but I do not think there will be a whole lot, maybe 1/2 or 3/4 of the townies could be regular, there is no way of knowing unless they all die or claim (which will never happen and I know that). Also I wonders how many cake points I has! Probably under 5 knowing me!

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, everyone knows 1995 is the best year ever for it is the year of the listo.
    What would Danaerys be then?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    ... Are you 12...

oh.... my god kill me
    Gladly.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Cant we just kill Ely instead...
    And deprive the world of me?
    Seems unfair to everyone, really.

to be fair don't you believe everyone's defense?
    Certainly seems that way, does it not?

I... I slightly disagree. you just really need to think it out and be confident.

Tough I do have a direct question for you Danner, why give up today and not tomorrow? Just because ely thought something doesn't mean you should give up so easily.
    It's really down to not underestimating the enemy. If Elypop can figure out my role on his own (I really really assume he isn't mafia at this point), then the mafia should be able to do the same. Not claiming at that point just means that the town is in the dark while the mafia likely is not. It was down to getting the town up to par on revealed information.

In retrospect though, I do regret the claim and if I could undo it I would have. There is now one less slot for TPRs to hide in. Even though the mafia should be relatively certain I was a townie, they probably weren't 100% sure, now where they?

I don't consider it giving up though! Far from it. I will still keep up my head and vote. And I absolutely intend to use them!
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Are you 12.. O_o

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Gladly.
    to be born of the same year of such a monster I qwould gladly die

also im like 20 mins into the first GoT episode.... kiinddaaaaa sucky

10+ Year Old Account
    Catta, I am just going by what I think I remember. I do not recall where I think I read that but I think I did. For all I know I could be 100% wrong.

[QUOTE=listo95;22000989]Also I wonders how many cake points I has! Probably under 5 knowing me![/COLOR]

Correct, but you managed to increase it a little just now
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

See why I was getting so frustrated Blood? You kept saying you didn't get it and I was getting frustrated, I thought you were screwing with me. I understand you feel the other votes are independent and that's fine, but the way you were saying things before just made me feel like you were trying to drag it out or you were purposefully turning a blind eye to it. And that's not how you normally play, you're normally a lot more thorough so I was getting angry lol

And my thing with day one Lynching is that I will do it, but I have to feel comfortable with it or feel my vote is absolutely needed for it. I just prefer to not be involved if I can help it, and it's not because I don't care. If I didn't care would I get into an argument with you day one over how I perceived you were playing >.<

And I would like to point out that it's the only consistent thing about my play style, I have not yet voted to lynch on day one. So it's not about me being Town or Scum, it's just that I dislike doing it. But again that doesn't mean I wont.

10+ Year Old Account

I've watched the 1st 2 episodes on probably the worst site ever and I can not find another place to watch them! Stupid Netflix not allowing them to be watched online.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I've had an unusually busy day ... had alot of errands to run - I had come home at one point but didn't stay long (was picking up Worg for the rest of the errands) ... but when we got back, it was close to 5 pm - which meant getting dinner together ... so I'm finally sitting down about to catch up on all the posts.

A monster? What? The Lion King is a classic.

And I wasn't much of a fan of the pilot. It got better though. Much, much better.
    And Robb Stark.. omnom.

10+ Year Old Account
    All I know is my heart broke due to Lady!

She did nothing wrong!!!! They were just protecting their owners!!!!

Deleted
    And I wasn't much of a fan of the pilot. It got better though. Much, much better.
    And Robb Stark.. omnom.
    I could Robb... No matter how inappropriate that is.

Also, should we just Blood Fox for defaming our sacreledge?
    ^That was a joke, btw.

Joffrey is such a cunt.

And that's why I love him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Joffrey is such a cunt.

And that's why I love him.
    And that is why I currently hate him, only after 2 episodes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've watched the 1st 2 episodes on probably the worst site ever and I can not find another place to watch them! Stupid Netflix not allowing them to be watched online.
    They will never be on Netflix. It's an HBO show and HBO likes to keep their own shows.

And that is why I currently hate him, only after 2 episodes.
    He gets worse.
    Or better, in my book.
    He's so relateable. :3

I like little bastards im just not interested in this show still.