Thread: ele advice

ele advice

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Arayaa/simple

Just wanted to see if there's anything at first glance that I could improve on. I'm going to be switching mains and we're farming normal tot tonight to gear up another person so I will be bringing in my shaman and tho I know I can't compete with 540 ilvl people yet I still want to give as much as I can to the raid team (the other person who's getting fed gear is healer so we're only down 1 dps). Will have logs after tonight to post for more feedback but anything now prior would be greatly appreciated.

Only use VP upgrades on weapons - save rest for 522 gear.

Enchant your weapon and shoulders.
    Take AG over Healing Tide.
    You dont need glyph of Telluric Currents as Elemental.
    You will need to be careful with Glyph of Shamanistic Rage. You can 1 shot yourself on Jin'rokh (if you do heroic, since your HP is super low and the 30% reduction comes after the dispel). Using this glyph will also clear your stacks on fights like Primo. Overall not a great glyph to have, pretty situational.

I would personally start out with Primal Elementalist over EB. There are many fights were PE is heavily favored over EB, but both are solid talents.

Thanks for the replies changed everything over angry. With PE should I be talenting elemental mastery as well or keep echo?

Hard to say at your gear level without simming. Generally Echo wins, but you are low enough ilvl that EM might be a contender. I would keep echo personally.

EM works with PE until you get 4pc

any recommendations on the first piece to spend valor on? I have enough to get any single piece atm

Trinket is pretty strong.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lheoric View Post
    any recommendations on the first piece to spend valor on? I have enough to get any single piece atm
    I'd go with Angrysteel.

Though, before anyone asks on judgement/advice I can never help but say make sure to have ALL your enchants/gems in.

I'd also drop the glyph as well, unless truly needed.

Once you have your logs that will definitely help out quite a bit. That will help figure out other issues you might have other than what has been said so far.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Unfourtanately my guild decided to do progression so I wasn't able to get tot logs so this is the best I can provide atm but hopefully it's something that you guys can give some feedback on. I've only been playing ele for 2 weeks so looking to improve quickly.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/8...?s=1853&e=2151

Ok ignore last post finally got to run tot full clear tonight and have some proper logs. Would appreciate any advice/tips to improve
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/a9caaxn7jv7ulgz2/

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Get rid of that horrible UVLS trinket ;P

But seriously, you seem to be doing okay. I like that you're using PE on movement-intensive fights. Just make sure you're making the most of damage-increasing mechanics such as primal nutriment on Ji-Kun and using CDs accordingly.

Yeah I know been saving rolls for trinkets and I can't seem to get rid of that thing lol