Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Looks like another disappointing end boss, Heroic Deathwing fight was pretty lackluster compared to H Ragnaros last expansion. Garrosh fight looks like another boring add fight repeating over and over again til last phase, seems to fall short compared to H Lei Shen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniperwolfes View Post
    How the fuck is this pay to win? It just saves you the time of doing 25 daily quest

And the xp buff just saves time while levelling, right?

Lets go the whole way and save all the time in the world by adding gear, titles and achievements to the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Araron View Post
    Is it just me,or the SoO generally looks just like another random raid,with no "final raid,final boss" feeling to it?Don't wanna judge the raid but Garrosh seems a bit...dull.
    I don't know if it's still the case, but the plan a few months ago was to have "something extra" for the HC encounter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    And the xp buff just saves time while levelling, right?

Lets go the whole way and save all the time in the world by adding gear, titles and achievements to the store.
    So I guess doing RAF is pay-to-win as well?

Pay to save 3 months and add tier gear to the cash shop while we're at it?
    You're going from a slippery slope and just jumping off the cliff. They already said that isnt going to happen.
    Lesser Charms dont grant player power, and they dont grant anything you can already get in game.
    Saying its the next logical step is like saying "Well, the next step is obviously going to just mail us epic gear". Which people have been saying since Burning Crusade came out. And It still hasnt happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

Well Garrosh seems to be boring. First phase seems to be pretty short (i guess heroic will be little bit more interesting)...second phase seems to be really annoying and third is just burst - way more boring then deathwings one imo (I enjoyed Deathwing's final phase - it was really well made)

10+ Year Old Account
    How nice to see all these numbers in the video !

I love the "Sky is falling", "pay to win" folks. How is paying for that pay to win? Do you win your rolls 100% of the time? No? Then you're a kneejerk reactionary. I'd rather pay to have my charms because I barely am able to play anyways. The difference between you and I is, if you lose the roll, you lost 10 minutes. If I lose the roll, I lose $X. So suck it up princesses. By your silly logic, anything that saves time is "pay to win". (See: ports, mounts, dungeon finder, raid finder)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganksinatra View Post
    I love the "Sky is falling", "pay to win" folks. How is paying for that pay to win? Do you win your rolls 100% of the time? No? Then you're a kneejerk reactionary. I'd rather pay to have my charms because I barely am able to play anyways. The difference between you and I is, if you lose the roll, you lost 10 minutes. If I lose the roll, I lose $X. So suck it up princesses. By your silly logic, anything that saves time is "pay to win". (See: ports, mounts, dungeon finder, raid finder)

It's not pay to win its more ''pay to make the game fucking pointless''. There's a difference.

This is just the beginning as well, 6 months down the line and I bet you can buy almost anything in that store especially with people quitting at the current rate. They want yo moneh!
    Last edited by mmoceeceb76e25; 2013-08-04 at 09:21 PM.

Melee are useless this tier, it is official. They can't dps most adds in a lot of the tier and the ones they can are raped on the meters by range anyway. Start you reroll now melee.

Heh, gotto love people defending pay to win in a subscription game. You realise a cash store like this is common in iOS games that are FREE? Wow costs 150 damn bucks a year. Defending that only shows blind fanboyism.

6 months ago I don't think anyone would have thought something like the lesser runes would have made it to "the money $tore", but hey it's just another step down that slippery slope...

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    We never got the double lockouts like they did, did we?
    Why would we? They said they would only be getting double lockouts and it would not come here. They said the charms are coming here. So warning us that it's china "initially" doesn't mean shit. They get them a week before us it still counts as "initially". Pay to win incoming. And yes it's pay to win, charms give a chance at gear, with stats. The very definition of pay to win.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoslux View Post
    You're going from a slippery slope and just jumping off the cliff. They already said that isnt going to happen.
    Lesser Charms dont grant player power, and they dont grant anything you can already get in game.
    Saying its the next logical step is like saying "Well, the next step is obviously going to just mail us epic gear". Which people have been saying since Burning Crusade came out. And It still hasnt happened.
    I've had epic gear mailed to me from the twisting nether. So, yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pay to save 3 months and add tier gear to the cash shop while we're at it?
    I'm going to get infracted but, shut the fuck up for once. This applies to anyone bitching about the cash shop. They explicitly said they wouldn't add gear, and on that point I believe them, since if they did, blizzard servers would start looking like private servers. And we, and they, don't want that. Stop with the hyperbole reaction bullshit. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganksinatra View Post
    NOBODY should be able to have an advantage over someone else in this game all because they make more money. You leveling your character faster than me because you have more disposable income is bullshit. You not having to do dailies because you have more money than me is bullshit. They didn't design an entire in game store with its own little button in the UI to just sell xp and charms and then stop. More is to come. More advantages for people with money. It's pay to win. Pay to win is defined as having an advantage over other players using cash.

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    You can hate them all you want, just be glad they exist. No other game puts devs out on the front line as much as World of Warcraft does. I'm glad its not like back in Vanilla, BC, and Wrath where all we got were patch notes every 5 months and 0 input in between.
    Personally not glad. I'd rather have just patch notes and no crap coming from devs that talk way too much.

Deleted
    im not sure if i like the idea of giving mount for normal kill on garrosh, would be better if it was for heroic kills so you can show of that you killed him current content

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniperwolfes View Post
    How the fuck is this pay to win? It just saves you the time of doing 25 daily quest
    True...but by that logic one could also say selling gear wouldn't be pay to win because it just saves you the time of doing some raids/dungeons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Araron View Post
    Is it just me,or the SoO generally looks just like another random raid,with no "final raid,final boss" feeling to it?Don't wanna judge the raid but Garrosh seems a bit...dull.
    what is it that makes a "final raid,final boss" feeling?
    garrosh has been around quite a while so for me its about time to "kill" him, thats all i need.

Quote Originally Posted by trazan View Post
    im not sure if i like the idea of giving mount for normal kill on garrosh, would be better if it was for heroic kills so you can show of that you killed him current content
    Getting the mount WILL show you killed him in current content. It's a reward for Ahead of the Curve, which is killing him before the next raid comes out. Though more than likely that will be the next expansion unless they decide to have Wrathion go crazy. Feeling this is going to be another DS tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I'm going to get infracted but, shut the fuck up for once. This applies to anyone bitching about the cash shop. They explicitly said they wouldn't add gear, and on that point I believe them, since if they did, blizzard servers would start looking like private servers. And we, and they, don't want that. Stop with the hyperbole reaction bullshit. Please.
    This is cute. He comes to a discussion board and tells people to shut up because they have a different opinion. Classic.