Republican Christians, which of these stereotypical candidates would you vote for?

Rearrange these people from most likely to least likely (top to bottom) as you would most likely vote for them (president, head of state, prime minister, ect):

-An atheist man
    -A Christian woman
    -A Christian homosexual man
    -A Muslim man
    -A repentant, now Christian, ex-convict (murderer, male)

Note: Do assume that the candidates above uphold the same political ideals as you do, with the exceptions of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, ect.

Thanks and any additional comments would be most welcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    o_O

I don't understand the point of this thread...
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalian View Post
    Republican Christians, which of these stereotypical candidates would you vote for?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalian View Post
    -A Muslim man
    I just want to check, are you directing this thread at Republican Christians (from the title), or putting forth those on the list as Republican Christians?
    Last edited by DEATHETERNAL; 2013-08-05 at 05:26 AM. Reason: commas, they are hard
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Yeah this thread violates forum guidelines and will only result in religious bashing

10+ Year Old Account
    Religion *HISSSS* Go away you evil thing!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Long as they don't change laws to favor their beliefs exclusively in any way shape or form, A through E.
    ---TransAwesome---
    A rainbow a day keeps the gloomies away.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    o_O

It's bait to try to out prejudice in the Christian Right.
    CPU - Intel i5-2500k w/Corsair H50 * MB - ASUS P67 Pro
    RAM - 8GB Mushkin PC-1600 * GPU - EVGA GTX 770 SC 2GB
    SSD - Crucial M4 120GB SATA3 * HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB SATA3

People tend to vote for people they identify with. Really has nothing to do with Republican Christians, I'm sure Democratic Atheists will vote for people they identify with and Green Party Muslims will vote for people they identify with. I don't know if this is a troll topic or meant to shame Republican Christians or what, but pretty much everyone votes for people that have similar views to themselves and there's nothing wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Religion *HISSSS* Go away you evil thing!
    Please don't grieve my threads.

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    Yeah this thread violates forum guidelines and will only result in religious bashing
    This is for Christian Republicans only to answer for a school project. This is in no way religion bashing unless trolls come to complain, which is itself an offense.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    I just want to check, are you directing this thread at Republican Christians (from the title), or putting forth those on the list as Republican Christians?
    I am seeking Republican Christians to vote on who they would rather have as a president. The muslim is a candidate, who shares similar beliefs to the viewer with the exception that he is a Muslim.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    o_O

It's a school project. Simple research to test out the scientific process.

- - - Updated - - -

Can people who are not of the demographic I asked for stop responding and bashing me and Republican Christians? The thread was not made for you to rant, but for research. Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    As per the general off-topic forum rules and guidelines, discussion of religion is not permissible. Discussing how specific religious individuals respond to the religious practices of others would be part of this. In addition, attempting to operate under the assumption that a discussion is "ok" by saying that only people of a certain group can post in the thread is not a valid excuse, as this is a very diverse open forum.