9. This poll is closed
  • Yes

6 66.67%
  • No

3 33.33%
    Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account

Sky Golem flying animation "swing" ...

IMHO it's too much, it's hard to tell where you "really are". I have trouble accurately landing or even flying out of Ironforge without bumping into walls for the matter.

Seen a couple of complaint threads about this topic on the PTR discussion too, I agree, but don't think they'll change it. People didn't like the seasick animation of cloud serpents in beta either

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Seen a couple of complaint threads about this topic on the PTR discussion too, I agree, but don't think they'll change it. People didn't like the seasick animation of cloud serpents in beta either
    Don't ride any of the serpents for just that reason.

Functionality > Form.

The original flying mounts (gryhons and wyrvens) are still the best, compact, stable in flight, easy to see if they have touched down.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had that problem at first. But zooming the camera out quite a bit made it far nicer to fly with.

It's certainly one of those "need to get used to" things.
    Butts.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazroshka View Post
    I had that problem at first. But zooming the camera out quite a bit made it far nicer to fly with.

It's certainly one of those "need to get used to" things.
    Those of us with small screens ...

It's just surprising after all these years that Blizzard hasn't fixed the clipping on most of their mounts. It's like they don't know how to tell when one of their 24-tile flying mounts is too close to the ground and looks like it's halfway in it. Eh oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Whatever problems Shadow priests have, have nothing to do with Mobility. And Shadow seriously shouldn't see any sort of buff before Disc is nerfed into the ground. Because right now any sort of buff that could in any way trickle into disc, would turn the damn thing into the incarnation of Jesus Christ the Avenger, as the definition of demigod would be insufficient.