Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Green Dreadsteed and Felsteed!

FUCK YEAH

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Deleted
    HELL YEAH! Looks amazing!!!

the dreadsteed looks like it could still use a little polishing. the smoke or aura that comes off of it on ptr looks almost colorless instead of green. and the eyes are still red.i was expecting the skins on both mounts to be darker, more black than brown. that way it accentuate the fel green like the ones from the old green fire mod.other than that they looks really nice i can't wait to use them

10+ Year Old Account
    That looks extremely awesome . . . now I just need the item to drop. . .Didn't they put a green hue to demon from as well? or just the Demon Hunting glyph wings?

Here's some HD green loveliness for our mounts! Sorry for being late to the party ^^.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't even know this was added to the game What-Whaaat? So excited

Quote Originally Posted by Mef View Post
    That looks extremely awesome . . . now I just need the item to drop. . .Didn't they put a green hue to demon from as well? or just the Demon Hunting glyph wings?

I will burn your soul.

Now if they just make the dreadsteed a flying mount I can finally give up on the horseman's mount.

That would be truly exciting!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mef View Post
    Didn't they put a green hue to demon from as well? or just the Demon Hunting glyph wings?
    The tome already affected Metamorphosis. They're added Dark Apotheosis 'support' in 5.4.

The green Dreadsteed is amazing. I'm going to always use it now xD
    My name is what makes me so manly.

10+ Year Old Account
    those look pretty sweet , but if you're a horde , new pvp warhorse tops them easly

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    those look pretty sweet , but if you're a horde , new pvp warhorse tops them easly

Dreadsteed runs over water, those cant. Plus everyone will be able to use them.
    Not every class has dreadsteed, and not every warlock has green fire.
    My name is what makes me so manly.

I know this is gonna sound kinda dumb, but to me it doesn't seem "fel" green enough. like that new pvp mount and the HH mount have that awesome fel green colored smoke coming off of it and the hooves are a perfect hue of yellow-green. Don't get me wrong I like the mounts, but I really hope they're still working on them a little.

10+ Year Old Account
    Excellent! I am pleased with it! When you run around does it leave a green trail?
    Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post
    In fact, I'd argue $100 for a bottle of scotch to drink while you're building it would be the best use of your money - but then, who wouldn't?

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks worse than I had imagined.. Why oh why can't we get to choose to use green version or red version AND keep green fire spells if we'd like to ?
    Now I will either stop using my dreadsteed (cry) or turn of green fire in (sigh nearly 10 years wait for nothing..)

Deleted
    I was expecting them to refurbish that dusty old model a little, guess I was wrong - can't see any improvements. Cool nonetheless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varulv View Post
    I was expecting them to refurbish that dusty old model a little, guess I was wrong - can't see any improvements. Cool nonetheless.
    I think they still may be updating the model. I saw new horse models not all that long ago. Maybe it is just not implemented yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post
    In fact, I'd argue $100 for a bottle of scotch to drink while you're building it would be the best use of your money - but then, who wouldn't?

It would really be nice if they let Dreadsteed by flying mount as well.

Of the spells mentioned in notes that they were changing to include fel fire effects was Demonic Leap... how exactly do they add Green fire to a leap? Ground effect when we land?

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    wtf how did you get crazy cat lady as a title??

Hmm, I dunno, I think I like the original ones better. Maybe I just need to see them ingame myself for the full effect. But that'll have to wait till I actually wanna bother leveling my lock and all. Glad that locks are getting them though, it's cool. =)