rogue or warrior or pally or druid or hunter

I havent played in a long time but am getting the bug to come back and play casually again. Unfortunately time is very limited now and there is no way Ill be able to play more than one character. I have all 5 sitting at or near 85 and just want some opinions about what you think would be the most fun and easiest to get back into playing now.
    Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Warriors are the most fun out of them

Rogues are boring

Paladins are the most OP out of them

Druids are the most annoying out of them

Hunters are the 2nd most op, but are boring.

(This is from a 5.4 PTR point of view, since that is likely when you will return.)

IMO

I should probably narrow it down by specs for the hybrid classes for my pally I've pretty much just played ret. my Druid has mostly been feral with some resto. Do u mean Druids are annoying to play or to vs?
    Thanks a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

And my hunter rogue and warrior have been every possible spec since vanilla. After reading a bit on the forums here and arena junkies, it seems like there's a consensus that rogues suck the hardest. Warriors don't seem much better, ret pallys are doin ok, and Druids are doing good (although it seems boomkins are best which I've never played and not really interested in the caster play style), and like you said BM hunters are op and boring lol. I'm interested why you feel warriors are the most fun. Oh yeah, besides leveling ill pretty much be strictly pvping w what little free time I have hence the pvp forum post lol

For PvP or PvE? If you have limited time I'm guessing PvP since that's less time dependent.

Warriors are kinda meh right now, for PvP I probably wouldn't roll one.

Rogues are strong, but they're hard to be good at like always. A bad/mediocre Rogue is useless, but a good/great Rogue is amazing.

Paladins are pretty bad healers right now, Ret has strong burst and is good in certain setups. Mainly Ret/Hunter/Healer, but next patch that could easily change.

Hunters are really good right now, but getting nerfed next patch. Hard to tell how competitive they'll be, I'm guessing they'll be a fair deal more balanced though.

Druids are really good. Resto Druids are looking like they're going to be the second best healer behind Disc Priests for arenas, Ferals are getting nerfed a bit, but they'll be good in certain setups. Namely things like Feral/Disc/XX, because of Symbiosis giving Feral Dispersion and Priests get Cyclone, so it's really strong. Boomkins are kinda meh, they're strong but pretty easy to lock down. And with their loss of 15% damage reduction they'll probably get blown up fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Namely things like Feral/Disc/XX, because of Symbiosis giving Feral Dispersion and Priests get Cyclone, .
    I think feral only gets disperse from shadow, since disc doesnt have disperse... And Priests getting cyclone is just dummm

Ferals do get dispersion from disc priests (at least in 5.3 currently)

Hmmm, that doesnt seem right since the disc doesnt have that ability. i thought they got leap of faith or mass dispell.
    I stand corrected, feral does get disperse from disc. Just seems kinda unfair since disc gets the most powerful cc in the game, and feral gets one of the best defensives (which is a shadow only ability)
    Last edited by Decorpse; 2013-08-10 at 12:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DJNinja1 View Post
    I should probably narrow it down by specs for the hybrid classes for my pally I've pretty much just played ret. my Druid has mostly been feral with some resto. Do u mean Druids are annoying to play or to vs?
    Thanks a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

And my hunter rogue and warrior have been every possible spec since vanilla. After reading a bit on the forums here and arena junkies, it seems like there's a consensus that rogues suck the hardest. Warriors don't seem much better, ret pallys are doin ok, and Druids are doing good (although it seems boomkins are best which I've never played and not really interested in the caster play style), and like you said BM hunters are op and boring lol. I'm interested why you feel warriors are the most fun. Oh yeah, besides leveling ill pretty much be strictly pvping w what little free time I have hence the pvp forum post lol
    Ferals are annoying to play against and can be annoying to learn as well, your two main abilities require you to be behind your target except when you use incarnation (if you talent it) and if you glyph shred. They are a hybrid, so their self heals are pretty insane, though it 5.4 they have a core ability taken away which will nerf them pretty bad in the CC and healing area.

Warriors are fun in my opinion because they have alot of cool abilites that make you feel like a badass. You get to charge enemies, destroy their armor with colossus smash (which has a pretty cool sound effect too), leap onto enemies from 50 yards away, and turn into a giant to put out extreme damage. Just a really cool class.