Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    And rets. Everyone forgets rets and now it's starting to bite em in the ass.

Was hit by a 100k judgement on the ptr, and the pally was in full pvp gear too!
    100k? I got hit for 140k by Vanguards on PTR.
    Was quite funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...

Only read a few posts so I don't know if someone said this already, but the only problem is actually pvp power.
    Even if you can heal yourself for 100% in 1 global, since the damage is still high, they can kill you while you're on the gcd from the previous spell (this is just an example).

As long as they keep pvp power ingame, one shots will still happen. Pvp worked out better in the past without that stupid stat.
    Or they can just reduce its effects by 50%.

Was hit by a 100k judgement on the ptr, and the pally was in full pvp gear too!
    You do more damage against other players if you have pvp gear on, not less. Much more, even.

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    You do more damage against other players if you have pvp gear on, not less. Much more, even.
    i think he meant without the retarded new pve trinkets

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    They should apply the same numbers to lower levels. Right now, they're still on the 'original' 40%, and it's evidenced in low level BG's that this isn't enough.
    Unless it came with a 70-80% battle fatigue no team with healers or hybrids would die. Even with 45% bf 1 fast heal heals for your full hp at low lvl..
    And in 5.4 dmg and healing will get even more stupid with all enchants now working for all lvls and them scaling up like heirlooms.

Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    i think he meant without the retarded new pve trinkets
    Aren't those not going to proc in PvP?
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    I don't really care what they do as long as they nerf healing without making you die in 2 globals
    i 100% agree. pvp shouldnt consist of me capping someone with two flash heals or someone getting globalled.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Remember we are getting larger health pools with new gear. Not that its a major factor, just thought I'd point it out.

10k hps can be the difference between a win and a loss sometimes, But with the new arena system. getting someone that low will constitute as a win anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    Once again, Blizzard has absolutely no ability to balance PvP.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    My Judgement only hits for 100k after Double Jeopardy on a target with 0 resilience if it crits. That's on the PTR with the 522 item level PvP gear. I'd suggest getting some PvP gear yourself.

But yes, Ret burst is high. Ret is also easy as fuck to CC.
    Should have screen capped it, yeah, but I know what I saw and it was a 100k judgment. I had 65% base resil like every other person.

And about the CC part... I'm a DK, I have a 5 second silence.... that's real useful against a melee class. Real useful.

And about the CC part... I'm a DK, I have a 5 second silence.... that's real useful against a melee class. Real useful.
    I'll take Class Knowledge for 100, please, Alex!

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=108194/asphyxiate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venaliter View Post
    I'll take Class Knowledge for 100, please, Alex!

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=108194/asphyxiate
    Give me a break.

Alright, fine, I'll bite, say I do take that talent, what's stopping him from kiting me since my howling blasts no longer slow and my chains no longer root? What's stopping him from trinketing or bubbling?

I'm sorry that's incorrect, *total -100*

And since you're probly going to say "well herp derp remorseless winter derp" well that's wrong too, because hand of freedom removes remorseless winter stacks.

Try that crap against someone who hasn't been playing their shitty class for years.
    Last edited by docterfreeze; 2013-08-12 at 06:07 PM.

So they nerf passive damage reduction on Spriests because they dislike passive damage reduction, yet they bump up resil... I guess it's easier than just lowering the damage. I wonder how close we can get to 100% resil lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracocide View Post
    So they nerf passive damage reduction on Spriests because they dislike passive damage reduction, yet they bump up resil... I guess it's easier than just lowering the damage. I wonder how close we can get to 100% resil lol.
    It'll probably reach a point where they'd need like 150% resil just to make pvp last a decent amt of time

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post

Think of Resilience like Kevlar. The more I have of it, the slightly longer I will be in the fight. There needs to be a way to get more of it. One of the MAIN reasons why Resi was removed was because healers stacking it would be immortal. But that was the side effect of the PvP Power-Resilience double dip.

the resil changed was solely for helping people catch up and a tweakable tool for lower lvls, it had NOTHING to do with healers stacking resil

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracocide View Post
    it was due to pve changes on that

10+ Year Old Account
    So Holinka won the argument that mages killing people in 3 globals is overpowered, GC's solution, nerf damage across the board. Fixed.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    So Holinka won the argument that mages killing people in 3 globals is overpowered, GC's solution, nerf damage across the board. Fixed.
    Buff resilience and battle fatigue and see that burst is STILL worse on PTR than on live. Then proceed to buff most classes' damage across the board.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15