Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Where's the Orc-based Hunter set? I know there's a wolf head on the Challenge Mode gear, but seriously, why not something based on Rexxar, or something with that badass set above. (The one with the hat. That screams bounty-hunter.) Something hunter-like.

I know art is subjective (and that's a problem, especially because of this.) You guys need to get the art department for your current PVP sets back to designing these. Or re-purpose their positions and hire new people. I've been happy with most sets for eight years. (Except for t12) but the t16 sets are probably the worst possible designs. It's not that they just look bad, they look (particularly in the case of this one and the Monk+Rogue ones) half-assed and underfinished.

If you want people to use these sets instead of using transmog, please put more effort into the sets. You have the ability and the capability! I hope what seems like community backlash for most of these sets helps you realize!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my goodness, it's Wheatley tier armor.

Quote Originally Posted by stuartj1992 View Post
    Wtf did you hunt to make T1, T3, T4, T7, T8, and T9 may I ask?
    Well T1 says giants, T2 Dragons, T3/T7 are obviously Crypt fiends (thus reason of the name cryptstalker), T4 you hunt demons (should be named Felstalker), T5 if I had to guess warp stalkers, T6 the Gronn giants, T8 you didn't hunt scourge to get the gear, you're hunting scourge thus the bio mask to protect you from the plague, T9 are named after Horde/ Alliance Champions and hunters got the Windrunner sisters, T10 Crypt Lord, T11 are themed from the new zones/ enemies and hunters got Vash'jir, T12 Flamewakers, T13 Frostwyrms, T14 Yaungol, T15 Saurok T16 ???

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterpiez View Post
    Well T1 says giants, T2 Dragons, T3/T7 are obviously Crypt fiends (thus reason of the name cryptstalker), T4 you hunt demons (should be named Felstalker), T5 if I had to guess warp stalkers, T6 the Gronn giants, T8 you didn't hunt scourge to get the gear, you're hunting scourge thus the bio mask to protect you from the plague, T9 are named after Horde/ Alliance Champions and hunters got the Windrunner sisters, T10 Crypt Lord, T11 are themed from the new zones/ enemies and hunters got Vash'jir, T12 Flamewakers, T13 Frostwyrms, T14 Yaungol, T15 Saurok T16 ???
    Since the Tier 16 looks like a diving suit I guess it's Gokk'lok.

I don't think it's that bad ... the golden blue version is passable. Last two tiers were about wearing what you kill, so a change of pace. Problem is it's just that; passable. The common description of everything that goes in WoW these days.

Also Siege of Orgrimmar and the tier sets look so non horde .... what's up with that.

Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    I don't think Blizzard would like to do a direct ripoff of a Guild Wars 2 armor set.
    Thing is with models only on shoulders, head, belt and boots they can't make such armor set

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also Siege of Orgrimmar and the tier sets look so non horde .... what's up with that.
    That's so freaking true!

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    I don't think it's that bad ... the golden blue version is passable. Last two tiers were about wearing what you kill, so a change of pace. Problem is it's just that; passable. The common description of everything that goes in WoW these days.

Thing is with models only on shoulders, head, belt and boots they can't make such armor set
    exactly, so far the only tier piece that closely resembles the new raid is the shaman, if i'm thinking of the right one.

Deleted
    This hunter set is far from what i associate with the word "hunter".

Its some sorta futuristic scubadiving set with lazerbeams from the head and shoulders... makes no sense at all

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maleagant View Post
    Not a fan of that Hunter set.If I could get Blizzard to design a Hunter outfit I would give them this as a starting point.No LED lights or animal head helmets.
    YES!

id hire you on the spot, or whoever designed it.

90% of what blizard designs looks like shit

Deleted
    are all of the hunters going underwater now? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Edinburgh, Scotland. You know, that place with the castle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsterpiez View Post
    Sigh. Please actually read and think things through before responding. "wtf did you hunt to make".

T1 says giants. Looks nothing like giants, the only thing that even suggests giants is the name. What we actually get are huge arbitrarily shaped solid metal shoulders and a similar helm. It looks nothing like a 'hunter set', more warrior if anything.

T2 does look like dragons. Which is why I didn't include it in the list.

T3 is inspired by cryptfiends, clearly, but it's not as if it's made from them. It's more metal made to look a little like cryptfiends. So, no, still stands.

T4 is again, inspired by demons, but only even then very roughly. It has the right colour scheme of the fel iron constructs in Outland and it has some fel green glow but that's it. It's not made from hunted demons, just has a vague demonic resemblance.

T5 and T6 do look like they were pieced together by parts of the actual creatures, so I didn't include them - so no need to respond to those.

T7 - again, same issue as T3.

T8 - you said it yourself, didn't hunt scourge to make the gear.

T9 - again, didn't hunt anything to make gear.

T10, T11, T12, T13, T14 and T15 all resemble creatures enough for them to look like they've been made by the creatures that have been hunted, at least in part. Which is why I didn't include them.

So, like I said, the tiers I mentioned still stand as examples of sets that were not "hunted" to make the gear from. The only reason I've been so pernickety about whether the armour was made from what was hunted is because the poster I replied to asked "wtf did we hunt to make this armor".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    Hunter set looks like a Steampunk Titan Portal 2 Turret.
    looks like summit from the Guyver lol

Hunters get a descent looking set. ITs been long since!

Really confused as to why both the new AMD r9 290x and GTX 780 TI arent on the build of the month - same with the GTX 780...it got $100+ price cut