Poll: If adopted, find biological parnets?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Wouldn't actively look but if they found me I'd meet with them and it would take a lot of talk to stop me viewing them as pieces of shit.

Having a child takes maturity and responsibility. If you can't provide for that child financially or provide them with a stable environment to grow up in then you sir are a worthless piece of shit.

Hmm im torn in this, i have great parents so if i would try and find my birthparents then it would only be to see them and know why, nothing else.

However, my grandfather was adopted when he was 2 y/old (1900s). And we don't know why, so i only know half of my family (and the "not-blood" family), but i would like to know where my 25% ish genes came from, and most likely another country.

Anyway he is dead, so i asked my grandmother a ~year ago, and she told me not to look into it, and my father don't want me to look into it either.... One day, maybe, if documents even exisist. Also might not be possible at all..
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Probably, if only to find out why.
    Ditto. But, I would likely not care much beyond that, provided that the foster parents were decent.

10+ Year Old Account
    not sure I AM adopted and it doesn't bug me...Though I guess my biological mom didn't wanna be cobtacted by me so whatever...Though we know her name thanks to several mixups at the hospital.