Lightweight Addon for Player/Target/Focus Frames

Hey all,

I am looking for a lightweight addon that I can use to simply modify the player, target, focus and target of target frames to be more robust/better looking. I currently use the WoW raid frames without borders and it seems to work just fine for me. What I don't like necessarily is the look of the main frames.

I "may" modify the raid frames in the future, but I'd really like an addon that just modifies the above mentioned plates and leaves the raid frames alone. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Deleted
    lightweigt = oUF ( you need to have some lua knowledge i think)
    a tiny bit more memory = pitbull 4 ( get into config and disable all modules you dont need to make it lighter) this has TONS of options to

Deleted
    shadowed unit frames. Imho pitbull is a mess and xperl is terrible

10+ Year Old Account
    UnitFramesImproved - Link Here

Wooo, responses! Thanks all. In the past, when I say past I mean BC/Vanilla past, I used X-Perl HEAVILY. And I had been back and forth between X-Perl and Pitbull for a long time. So I'm familiar with those. I agree, Pitbull is out of control in terms of customization and is nowhere near lightweight. Although I may need to try the suggestion of disabling some modules.

Shadowed and unitframes I'll take a look at for sure. Not a big coding guy, so oUF may be off the table.

Curious - what is the benefit of 'lightweight'? I thought add ons took almost no memory - so why use oUF instead of Pitbull4? Is there a performance increase? I ask because I am teaching myself LUA (not very well) and wonder what the benefit is (other than the fun of learning it).

Quote Originally Posted by Mashugana View Post
    Curious - what is the benefit of 'lightweight'? I thought add ons took almost no memory - so why use oUF instead of Pitbull4? Is there a performance increase? I ask because I am teaching myself LUA (not very well) and wonder what the benefit is (other than the fun of learning it).
    mainly for ppl with limited memory i think laptop and such
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

I don't have limited memory, but I'm a hypochondriac when it comes to modifying the UI. I know it's all in my head, but I'm afraid of performance degradation. So for me, the less fluff the better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stuf Unit Frames. Lightweight, infinite customization.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...esandRaid.html

Deleted
    Any body know a good UI ? i want to Circle Hp and mana like "hud" from Mickelus this guys not upgrade now since 2010 :S

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    mainly for ppl with limited memory i think laptop and such
    You know many people who play with less than 512 MB of RAM?

Quote Originally Posted by Erous View Post
    I don't have limited memory, but I'm a hypochondriac when it comes to modifying the UI. I know it's all in my head, but I'm afraid of performance degradation. So for me, the less fluff the better.
    Addon memory usage makes zero difference for WoW performance if you have more than 3GB RAM on the computer. Addon CPU usage is whole another thing entirely.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Addon memory usage makes zero difference for WoW performance if you have more than 3GB RAM on the computer. Addon CPU usage is whole another thing entirely.
    Depends. Static memory usage doesn't do anything, I agree. Fluctuating memory performance, however, could mean that the is addon causing large amounts of unnecessary garbage collection cycles, which will negatively impact performance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DorfSchrat View Post
    shadowed unit frames. Imho pitbull is a mess and xperl is terrible
    Xperl is to cartoonish
    i use pitbull myself but disable the stuff i dont need

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    this is not completely correct 3GB ram is the limit of the 32bit client..... use the 64bit client to use ALL of you ram
    you would be amazed how much ppl are still running on 32bit version