Quote Originally Posted by Cradix View Post
    Her motives have not changed one bit. She's still a raging xenophobe who wants to wipe out all races that she views as utterly beneath her idea of perfection. This is evidenced by the raging xenophobia that Nagas in game show towards players when they come at you screaming how much you being a land dweller makes you weak, or how your soft skin is terrible.

Thus, for her, the Legion still serves as the best method to her goals, as well as her new master's goals. They were, after all, hoping on the Legion's arrival to break their prison and allow them to escape.

And as Xavius the Nightmare Lord, first of the Legion's satyrs, shows, they're not too adverse against using demons to work to their ultimate goals.

Thus, their plan would easily be this: knowing that Azshara has posession of Neptulon's powers, they goad her into making yet another attempt at bringing the Legion to Azeroth since it plays into her xenophobic genocidal mindset. She creates another Well of Eternity to bring them forth and pump it full of magic, and when they arrive, they're home free.

Might have failed twice before in two different timelines, but the third time's the charm, right?
    wrong. the old gods despise the burning legion. they destroyand take away their toys.

the old gods were planning to have illidan reverse the portal sargeras was using NOT planning on letting them through. had their plan worked the portal wouldve opened up to the old gods prisons and instead of sargeras coming out of it they would.

xavius only became under old god influence after he was abandoned by sargeras. same as azshara.

again as ive stated many many many times. azshara HOLDS GRUDGES. who would she have the most hate for? the man who not only stood her up on her wedding day but indead never intended to marry her at all. he was going to take her magic and leave.

azshara probably hates the burning legion more than anyone.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Something brand new. South Seas could be anything at all as an example.
    To go to the Great Sea and not deal with Azshara would be akin to going to Disney and not taking a picture with Mickey. A wasted trip.

Now if The Dark Below would mean some underground continent, I can see skipping on Azshara.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    Wrathion also said (in 5.4, spoilers here) his plan had at least a year for the Alliance to finish dominating the rest of the Horde (Thunder Bluff, etc). So there has to be something else, unless Blizzard plans to throw that out the window and have the Burning Legion show up early.
    Yeah. Though many Legion supporters still point to what he said in 5.0 as proof Argus is next. I dont' really follow it, but W/E.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Having two outcomes doesn't immediately mean they're both equally likely to be true.
    I'd say at this point TDB has a slight edge on being true just because we're seeing movement on it.

Obviously if the trademark turns out to be fake, that balance of power will shift instantly.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

@Ghostcrawler any comments on the controversy behind alleged trademarking of The Dark Below?

@inflamari Players seem very confident in their ability to CONFIRMED! these days. (Half Life 3 - CONFIRMED!)
    https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...98022993924096

Makes me wonder how well they could hide it from us

GC has a profound aptitude for saying something without saying anything at all.

Quote Originally Posted by pr0digy View Post
    Did you miss my post? I just corrected myself for it not being a blue post but someone claiming to have an insider or something saying this:

It's all rumor/speculation but still, I like speculating.
    "Why do we trust alphaNoid? He mentioned Project Titan way before the 2010 product slate leak (when it became public knowledge).

The post has not been later edited and has also been quoted at that time by others, so it's obvious that theNoid / alphaNoid does indeed have valid inside sources."

Noid's source is a co-worker, who is roommates with a senior-level director at Blizzard.

He's been posting random bits of info on Titan since 2009 (which as mentioned was before anyone outside of Blizzard should have known the name), and has continued posting at least up to 2012. So either this guy does have a legit source, or he's that dedicated to 'trolling' to keep posting fictional bits about the development process for over three years.

A different source with alleged insider info, when asked about the 'spin-off' rumor, said 'Not a spin-off as we would see it like we do in tv-series'

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else think that the subs will drop to nearly 5 mil if Dark Below is an underwater naga expansion?

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...98022993924096

Makes me wonder how well they could hide it from us

This is the 5th WoW expansion, Ghostcrawler says CONFIRMED! twice, 5 minus 2 equals 3.

World of Warcraft: Half life 3 confirmed.

For those who believe that the trademark is a hoax AND believe there would be no repercussions for doing so why have you not tried to get a trademark through to the same point TDB is at to prove your point?
    For Legal reasons I have to say I'm not saying you should do so, I'm asking why you haven't done so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    For those who believe that the trademark is a hoax AND believe there would be no repercussions for doing so why have you not tried to get a trademark through to the same point TDB is at to prove your point?
    For Legal reasons I have to say I'm not saying you should do so, I'm asking why you haven't done so.
    There's no fee to submit a trademark application.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    That wasn't the point. It's about registering something in someone else's name, and whether that's legal.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    All the more reason for someone to submit additional trademark applications.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    That wasn't the point. It's about registering something in someone else's name, and whether that's legal.
    Obviously abusing the trademark application process and applying for trademarks in bad faith is probably against the law, but I doubt something as silly as this would result in any serious ramifications.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D4NNYB0Y View Post
    All the more reason for someone to submit additional trademark applications.
    We'll find out

Soon
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    There is no question that it's illegal: it is. It's trademark fraud. The question is is the online filing process anonymous enough that the fraudulent filer is unlikely to get caught and face potential legal repercussions. Thus far it seems no one has dared to find out.

*Edit* Assuming the first tm is legal of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Anyone else think that the subs will drop to nearly 5 mil if Dark Below is an underwater naga expansion?
    I think they will gain +5 Million new subs if it's an underwater Naga X-pack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Do you have something against Underwater Naga expansion? Wow Subs should stablize soon or gain more IMO.

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    I think they will gain +5 Million new subs if it's an underwater Naga X-pack.
    Lolwut.
    Underwater would definitely suck.. Badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrupted View Post
    Lolwut.
    Underwater would definitely suck.. Badly.
    THey could master underwater combat. Or, The Dark Below COULD rise. Bringing the naga up to us, with some dabbling in the water. But tbh, I didnt mind Vashjir at all. Plus, the idea of more underwater mounts excites me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cradix View Post
    Her motives have not changed one bit. She's still a raging xenophobe who wants to wipe out all races that she views as utterly beneath her idea of perfection. This is evidenced by the raging xenophobia that Nagas in game show towards players when they come at you screaming how much you being a land dweller makes you weak, or how your soft skin is terrible.

Thus, for her, the Legion still serves as the best method to her goals, as well as her new master's goals. They were, after all, hoping on the Legion's arrival to break their prison and allow them to escape.

And as Xavius the Nightmare Lord, first of the Legion's satyrs, shows, they're not too adverse against using demons to work to their ultimate goals.

Thus, their plan would easily be this: knowing that Azshara has posession of Neptulon's powers, they goad her into making yet another attempt at bringing the Legion to Azeroth since it plays into her xenophobic genocidal mindset. She creates another Well of Eternity to bring them forth and pump it full of magic, and when they arrive, they're home free.

Might have failed twice before in two different timelines, but the third time's the charm, right?
    Azshara doesn't give 2 shits about the Legion. She defected from the Legion. She is a Lieutenant of the Old Gods.

Deleted
    What's also interesting is that there was no mention of TDB on Legendary this week, which, hoax or not, you'd expect them to talk about.

It's like all the sites have been silenced.