Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    Those are what the hardcore raiders call "wanna-be hardcore raiders"... theyre the people in between hardcore raiders and the regular raiders.
    Awww /sadface. I guess you're right though. We're still chipping away at Lei Shen-H. I guess that puts us in the gray area you're talking about and not in the top 50 guilds who will just breeze through the new content while drinking a beer. Still, I guess I was just trying to make the point that Flex is amazing for a gated pug with good loot, but adds an extra step for anyone who is trying to min/max. Thanks for bringing the argument down to earth though; it's probably not as big of a deal as I'm expecting it to be.

"Ghostcrawler gave us updated plans: Flex Wing 1 will open on day 1. Heroic and LFR Wing 1 will open Week 2. Normal will not be gated in any way other than the normal no skipping of bosses or wings."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    no heroic raiding guild is going to need 540 ilvl weapons, just saying.

except the "best of us" dont need lfr for loot, the ilvl is too low and far to many classes dont even want their 4pc, those that do can run lfr on their own.

Flex raid is going to be a joke and can be done during the weekend with friends, and normals once again are a joke for top end progression guilds.

Those are what the hardcore raiders call "wanna-be hardcore raiders"... theyre the people in between hardcore raiders and the regular raiders.
    two things Flex is going to be 13 Ilvls lower, so yeah its going to be used, and this one i really would like to pound into you head: NORMALS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE EASY FOR THE TOP END GUILDS AS IS FLEX YOU THINKING THEM IS EASY IS STUPID.