Page 1 of 29
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Deleted
    She has a point about the dreadful whaling, but the rest of the letter is pure nastiness, I believe in karma though and I think she will get whats coming to her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoa, I ....just ...

/speechless.

Deleted
    Well computer printers print unique numbers that are invisible to the naked eye on every page they print hope they find this human piece of scum.

Deleted
    Bitch didn't even have the balls to put her name on it. Sure the noisiness is a valid point, the rest was dickery. I did kinda laugh at the "IT SCARES THE HELL OUT OF MY NORMAL CHILDREN" though.

15+ Year Old Account
    If the kid is out on the street killing and butchering whales, I think the mother has cause for complaint. Otherwise, probably not.

Edit: In all seriousness, this woman is an utter bitch. I've known a lot of families with children that have behavioral problems, and they aren't any louder, more annoying or obnoxious than other kids at the same age.
    Last edited by Durenek; 2013-08-20 at 12:14 PM.
    Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Deleted
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I can understand somewhat about the noise, but the rest? That's just absolute fuckery on the letter writers part.

My brother is autistic, and is often prone to fits of anger - and has had the police called a few times, so i'm not ignorant to what can happen - but this is uncalled for.

10+ Year Old Account
    The kid must be very sensitive noises or something. Even so, there was NO NEED for this kind of passive aggressive and outright rude letter. I mean come on, there are better ways to handle things.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    The kid must be very sensitive noises or something. Even so, there was NO NEED for this kind of passive aggressive and outright rude letter. I mean come on, there are better ways to handle things.
    "Ross kemp voice"

And now, when Canadians get slightly upset. Passive aggressive letters, or rude tutting - let's find out.

Wow... Some people are just, nah I cant say it. Inc ban if I do !
    I hope that they find that bich (yes bich, Mods, not anything else) who sent it, cus thats just wow..I cant describe how shitty that must feel for someone with a handicapped child to get such a letter..the world is a ugly place.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Well computer printers print unique numbers that are invisible to the naked eye on every page they print hope they find this human piece of scum.
    Most don't (and most of those who do are visible, tiny yellow dots).

But, yes, "That wasn't nice."

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    "Ross kemp voice"

And now, when Canadians get slightly upset. Passive aggressive letters, or rude tutting - let's find out.
    hahhahaaha, made my day

Deleted
    Absolutely horrible and unacceptable thing to write from someone that calls itself a "mother". Publicly flog her please. Ill fly down to watch it.

B

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    Most don't (and most of those who do are visible, tiny yellow dots).

But, yes, "That wasn't nice."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printer_steganography
    Printer steganography is a type of steganography – "hiding data within data"[1] – produced by color printers, including Brother, Canon, Dell, Epson, HP, IBM, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Lanier, Lexmark, Ricoh, Toshiba and Xerox brand color laser printers,[2] where tiny yellow dots are added to each page. The dots are barely visible and contain encoded printer serial numbers and timestamps.

I don't know what made me do it, but I read that entire letter mentally in Cartman's voice.

Oh god help me stop laughing.

Deleted
    I hope they find out who it was, because that poor angry woman needs mental healthcare.

I hope the child(ren) of this angry women have accidents and become mentally handicapped as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can understand the noise complaint, because autistic children can be annoying and loud as hell. But that really was a little mean.
    Now, the mother of the autistic child called the police. This is in Canada, and I don't know all that much about their laws, but I've heard they are very similar to those of the United States. And here in the US you can't pursue someone for words. Was it mean? oh yeah. But move on, they didn't say anything that was illegal and this "selfish" mother is now wasting police resources because her feeling are hurt.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    I hope the child(ren) of this angry women have accidents and become mentally handicapped as well.
    I hope you understand that the people on whom you wish harm are innocent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Why would you punish children over something they are not responsible for?