Resto Druid Mastery Build

I've seen a couple of resto druids with 50% mastery and only like 11K spirit. I was surprised at the healing these people are doing and I'd LOVE to test out this build. Anyone know a place I can check out a standard build for this (like Askmrrobot who doesnt have this build in place)?

Deleted
    Why would you use anything else than mastery at the moment on a druid?
    Assuming you're having semi-decent gear,
    running with a legendary meta and atleast the LFR version of the horridon trinket,
    you won't need more spirit than 12k. Assuming you're using an average amount of healers in a fight.

You'd ofcourse have the 3043 hastecap for Rejuv and tranq, because going for any more haste
    would just be a waste, cause you'll be missing out on tons of mastery which increases your
    healing over time by a really stable amount.

The rest of those stats like leftover haste or crit, you'd want to reforge into mastery.
    You can do this yourself by calculating it a bit out of your head assuming you're
    changing your gems and enchants or use an addon like reforgelight.

Hopes this helps
    Last edited by mmoc05d457c566; 2013-08-17 at 03:34 AM.

I think he means the druids that gem for full 320 mastery on yellow, int + mastery on red and spirit + mastery on blues.

Quote Originally Posted by Isogii View Post
    Why would you use anything else than mastery at the moment on a druid?
    Because going for the 13k haste HP with near BiS gear is attainable and totally viable? :P (Just playing devils advocate)

Quote Originally Posted by Asyra View Post
    Because going for the 13k haste HP with near BiS gear is attainable and totally viable? :P (Just playing devils advocate)
    Yeah I've recently switched to the 13k haste break point and have no intention of going back.

Rowin, I'm from Ask Mr. Robot. You can do this on our site by editing the stat weights (click the edit weights button, next to the presets you were looking at).

1. The T14 preset is the best place to start from.
    2. If you want to reach a high haste cap, click the button to choose your cap.
    3. Next, set a spirit cap (on the lower right).

Once you have your haste cap picked and a spirit cap, Mastery will be the next preferred stat. However, note that it's still very close in value to Crit, so you might want to lower the weight on crit so crit bonuses aren't picked up (if you REALLY want to stack Mastery).
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

Thank you Zoopercat, that was exactly what I was looking for. Yes people, I know to dump into mastery after you reach your caps, but I wanted an easy site to tell me which to reforge/gem to maximize the change.

I personally find the second haste breakpoint (21.43% raid buffed) to be strong for burst damage. It requires the use of SotF to buff WG. I hear a lot of people knocking this talent, but I like the bursty aspect of it as well as the sustained heals it gives me.