Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Because sylvans is old queen and garrosh is an aweful Orc.

I love the Forsaken but view the latest Sylvanas update as shallow and selfish.

Because Garrosh is boring and Sylvanas is slutty looking. Pretty much it.

Because Blizzard told them so. I mean it's very clear the game WANTS you to dislike Garrosh and WANTS you to like Sylvanas....
    Last edited by Planetdune; 2013-08-18 at 04:41 PM.

I hate her big time. Just as I hate the Forsaken.

To think that people actually support the idea that the Forsaken have a right to own and be in Lordaeron baffles me. No they don't. They died and were raised as the Scourge and now they think that because they got their sanity back that they are forgiven? No. Their time is over. How about they take their bags and /shoo somewhere on an empty island?

And Sylvanas being hot? ANY Night Elf and Draenei surpasses the Blood Elves in hotness and gracious beauty, especially an undead Blood Elf.

And no I'm not talking about ingame models...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    Sylvanas has style. She's the sort of evil that makes evil look cool to people that value more than head-to-wall brute force. Garrosh has an utter lack of style in his villainy and hasn't since Wrath turned him into an egotistical dickbag.
    All of this.

Her tits do come into it for some people, but given her status as a perennially rotting undead corpse, they probably shouldn't.

The story of carving out a place for you and a whole faction of people who's alliances were forced to change upon being rejected by their fellows in death, breaking free of magical slavery and standing tall in the country that was yours in life, now changed, and building a culture based on already being dead, is an amazing story. Suddenly deciding "Orcs only" and just being generally egotistical using undirected violence is just brutish.

I rolled undead after reading the Kel'Thuzad short here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/lor...ry/damnation/1 and learning about the Nerubian fallen empire, but the scene that stuck most for me was the human woman turning while imprisoned and being compelled to eat her husband. So disturbing, but if you imagine that person regaining her will, she would have some damn powerful motivation of revenge, and it's the same with Sylvannas. Plus I have always liked the femme fatale aspect.

Because Garrosh doesn't look like this

I pretty much only like both their models, and prefer Garrosh over Sylvanas currently. I don't really care for Sylvanas anymore, her story came to an end and started anew after WotLK for me. It could have been another character leading the Forsaken now and I probably would've liked that leader more. Don't know, I'm not a fan favorite of reviving characters and using them again.

Deleted
    becase sylvanas has purpose.
    garrosh is just a racist supremacist asshole

because character development

Quote Originally Posted by Vensu24 View Post
    Because Garrosh doesn't look like this

http://forum.wowreach.com/uploads/ga...6_1_159730.jpg
    that worgen has multiple dicks
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    as someone who never played horde past lvl 20, i like Sylvanas because of WC3

Dark boobies watch over me...
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post

To think that people actually support the idea that the Forsaken have a right to own and be in Lordaeron baffles me. No they don't. They died and were raised as the Scourge and now they think that because they got their sanity back that they are forgiven? No. Their time is over. How about they take their bags and /shoo somewhere on an empty island?

This is actually why I love Sylvanas. She creates so much hate and discontent from players like this, yet they can do absolutely nothing about her. It's simply divine. Plague on!
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Both a testament of blizzard being incapable of creating well written villain. Then again since blizzard wants to keep sylvanas they didnt made her go full retard (only half retard at best), while garrosh can be summed by "im evul". I still like garry more tho.

Shyvalnas has a history that originated from Warcraft 3 era. Her fate is genuinely tragic, she has every reason to act as she is doing now, so people like it. Garrosh doesnt: too short a history, too rapid & forced character development. As a result, Garrosh is way more hollow as a figure head than Sylvanas and way easier to kill off than her.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    All of this.

Her tits do come into it for some people, but given her status as a perennially rotting undead corpse, they probably shouldn't.
    Not all undead rot. Banshee is more spectral, so she's more ghostly than anything else, so it's hard to even say she's an animated corpse. More like a corporeal ghost. And we all know the scene in Ghostbusters when Ray has the dream...
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    This is actually why I love Sylvanas. She creates so much hate and discontent from players like this, yet they can do absolutely nothing about her. It's simply divine. Plague on!
    You think she'll stay undead forever? You think your Forsaken will always be like this? In the end they will either be wiped out, or cured. Either way, Alliance wins. Hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post

And Sylvanas being hot? ANY Night Elf and Draenei surpasses the Blood Elves in hotness and gracious beauty, especially an undead Blood Elf.

And no I'm not talking about ingame models...
    So then all Death knights need to be exiled too then since they were once controlled by the lich king.