Additional buffs??

Forgive me if I'm wrong here, @ work very tired and just came across this:

Hunter (Forums, Talent Calculator)
    Arcane Shot additional damage increased by 21%.

Talents
    Lynx Rush damage and AP scaling increased by 30%.

Beast Mastery
    Kill Command base damage increased by 33% and AP scaling increased by 16%.

Marksmanship
    Aimed Shot weapon damage increased by 12.5% and additional damage reduced by 2%.

Survival
    Explosive Shot damage and RAP scaling increased by 8%.

Is this an additional buff on top of what we already have? So Arcane shot is back where it originally was @ the start of the PTR? (Or maybe a little closer to what is was), or am I being dim??

Deleted
    It amazes me how people see the front page and instantly jump to forums to start a new thread no matter how many of them already are.

The buffs are from yesterday, they are additional buffs to the ones in a few builds ago, and no, the Arcane shot damage increase is a really minor buff, as it's an aditional damage change, no weapon damage change

Quote Originally Posted by pichuca View Post
    It amazes me how people see the front page and instantly jump to forums to start a new thread no matter how many of them already are.
    I hate people like you, forums are forums, its where people ask questions whether there are several threads or not. I'm lazy I admit that, I'd rather create a new thread and get an answer within 5 mins of asking the question then troll through pages and pages to find what I need. As stated I'm tired and at work so also take that into consideration before jumping down someones neck.....

Quote Originally Posted by pichuca View Post
    The buffs are from yesterday, they are additional buffs to the ones in a few builds ago, and no, the Arcane shot damage increase is a really minor buff, as it's an aditional damage change, no weapon damage change
    Thanks for the information, buffs are buffs at the end of the day!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krillen View Post
    I hate people like you, forums are forums, its where people ask questions whether there are several threads or not. I'm lazy I admit that, I'd rather create a new thread and get an answer within 5 mins of asking the question then troll through pages and pages to find what I need. As stated I'm tired and at work so also take that into consideration before jumping down someones neck.....
    There is a thread one spot below this one titled "PTR build 17331 Hunter buffs are here", it's not like you need to dig pages and pages to find it out. Forums have rules, some of then written and some of them implicit, and a rule of thumb on any forum is this world is trying to not duplicate topics due to laziness. And you should hate people like yourself, because if everyone would to the same you do, the forums would be full of topics asking the same question over and over with 0 replies each, rendering forums useless.

The "PTR build 17331 Hunter buffs are here" thread is only one place below mine as you have just commented on it, don't try and be smart. It either wasn't on the first page or I simply missed it when I initially looked. As for the rule of thumb rules that you are talking about, there are not such rules for asking a genuine question which someone else may have asked previous which you have missed etc, so you will always get a duplicate somewhere.

You answered my question within 5 mins of me posting, so it shows that people who are 'lazy, tired, if they cannot find what they are looking for within the first page' will still get a response in general. I'm not going to sit here and have a bitch fight with you so /thread

SIMPLES
    Last edited by Krillen; 2013-08-27 at 10:14 AM.

Why browse the top threads when you can create a thread and wait 5 minutes? How likely are people to be talking about damage buffs for a pure dps class in the lull before a new patch? That searching would most assuredly take more than 5 minutes.

If you want to be lazy, apply yourself and you can save yourself even more work.

The "PTR build 17331 Hunter buffs are here" thread is only one place below mine as you have just commented on it, don't try and be smart. It either wasn't on the first page or I simply missed it when I initially looked. As for the rule of thumb rules that you are talking about, there are not such rules for asking a genuine question which someone else may have asked previous which you have missed etc, so you will always get a duplicate somewhere.

You answered my question within 5 mins of me posting, so it shows that people who are 'lazy, tired, if they cannot find what they are looking for within the first page' will still get a response in general. I'm not going to sit here and have a bitch fight with you so /thread

SIMPLES
    these forums don't move that quick

that thread has been on the frontpage/near the top since it was made

haha i guess tired at work means i don't know how to read

hey mods im tired at work so plz dont give me an infraction

SIMPLES
    That post about the buffs in build 17331 has been in the top 3-5 posts on the front page since it was created.

The question has been answered and to reduce redundancy this thread will be locked to keep the discussion about these buffs in a concise thread.

Feel free to continue the discussion here.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart