Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mars; equator 16; elevated plateau 1P1, section 43, building Z1, room ru76

So We are not killing Sargeras in legion?

Exactly what the title says - @ 55:30 in the gamescon unveiling video we are told that " the overall structure of Warlords was good, its enough raid content, and that is what we are aiming for". So that is 7 bosses, and 10 bosses. We get the emerald nightmare and suramar palace.

Im not complaining or anything, I've been waiting for these types of raids for a while - but i have been dying to kill Sargeras for so long now, and with use wielding artifact weapons i don't see why that can't happen. I really thought this would be the expansion that we will face of against this titan.

Quote Originally Posted by Brikhous3 View Post
    Exactly what the title says - @ 55:30 in the gamescon unveiling video we are told that " the overall structure of Warlords was good, its enough raid content, and that is what we are aiming for". So that is 7 bosses, and 10 bosses. We get the emerald nightmare and suramar palace.

Im not complaining or anything, I've been waiting for these types of raids for a while - but i have been dying to kill Sargeras for so long now, and with use wielding artifact weapons i don't see why that can't happen. I really thought this would be the expansion that we will face of against this titan.
    Maybe, maybe not. Eventually, we're going to see 25 mooks afk in LFR killing Sargeras...
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

10+ Year Old Account
    You wouldn't stand a chance, so no.

Quote Originally Posted by Brikhous3 View Post

Unless they want ruin the lore even more then deathwing, we aren't ever going to fight Sargeras

Sargeras is likely the final or one of the last big bads in WoW if not Warcraft in general.

I'm thinking Kil'Jaden steps through the portal at the Tomb of Sargeras and gets served at the end of the expansion. It makes sense sending Archimonde and Kil'Jaden to the Twisting Nether in back to back expansions. I think that would be the perfect time to take a break from Legion stuff, deal with some of our Azerothian Old God/Naga/Infinite Dragonflight problems before heading off to Argus to get into some real titans/Sargeras/Old God business possibly on Argus.

I doubt we'll kill Sargeras, but who knows.

Those 17 bosses are just the first tier.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Warlords has 3 raids.

They revealed 2.

Obviously the missing one is the Tomb of Sargeras. But Sargeras himself? I doubt it. His Avatar? Probably.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    But Sargeras himself? I doubt it. His Avatar? Probably.
    This is where I stand on this issue. If we get Sarg as a fight, it'll only be against his avatar.

If we kill Sargeras, he'll be the final boss of the expansion.

They certainly wouldn't announce it NOW.

(Though really Kil'jaeden is probably the last boss of this expansion.)

Hell no, If we ever did fight Sargeras himself we wouldn't be directly involved. Even all of our combined might would barely scratch him.

Avatar? Possibly. But it won't feel right to kill an Avatar of Sargeras in freaking tourist mode.