Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

There is no other Illidan Stormrage- Wow Movie.

If this Warcraft movie ever has Illidan as a character they must have Hugo Weaving play him! No one else would do justice to this guy. Who do you think would be a suitable actor to play some of the more iconic Warcraft Universe characters, do you think they should have relatively unknown actors?

Deleted
    Nicolas Cage as everyone

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    justin bieber as Garrosh plz!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    Nicolas Cage as everyone
    I keep throwing money at the screen but nothing is happening!

Deleted
    Jason Statham as Varian

Wasn't this movie taking place during the first Orcish invasion? As in Llane is still king of Stormwind, Varian is a kid, and most people you've heard of haven't come anywhere near prominence yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    Wasn't this movie taking place during the first Orcish invasion? As in Llane is still king of Stormwind, Varian is a kid, and most people you've heard of haven't come anywhere near prominence yet?
    As far as I know, the last official information was that it would take place during the 4 year gap between Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne and the beginning of WoW. That was years ago and the project has been rebooted since then.

Deleted
    Ron Pearlman needs a role, just can't think who would fit.

Ew, Hugo Weaving? Idk I prefer to think of Illidan as younger and more badass (and muscular) than Hugo Weaving.
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Sarah Jessica Parker as Thrall
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    Sarah Jessica Parker as Varian's mount
    Fixed it for you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xinjun View Post
    Ew, Hugo Weaving? Idk I prefer to think of Illidan as younger and more badass (and muscular) than Hugo Weaving.
    Makeup and Hollywood private trainers *cough*steroids*cough*

Easy peasy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Ron Pearlman needs a role, just can't think who would fit.
    Saurfang of course ! Epicness need to be played by epicness.

OT : Yes, Hugo Weaving would be a good Illidan in my opinion. Thing is, I would be interested in seeing him in Illidan and Malfurion (since they're twin brothers) with a complete opposite interpretation ^^

King Joffrey for Anduin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Fixed it for you
    HAHAHAHAH because SJP looks like a horse right? XDDDDDDDDDDDD
    This meme is HILARIOUS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xinjun View Post
    Hugo would fit best as of face expressions, look and the way he plays bad characters. Muscles would have to be computer generated though.
    Last edited by mmoc2c8b8e0825; 2013-08-23 at 12:45 PM.

I dunno, Hugo Weaving will always be the agent from The Matrix to me. When he showed up as Elrond it was just like.. wow ok Middle Earth is actually a program of The Matirx.
    Xinjun

Uhh, ok why does everyone want the LotR cast as the Warcraft movie cast. Don't you realize that would destroy the movie?

One person from LotR = the cast?
    Xinjun

Deleted
    Steve Buscemi as Jaina.
    Malkovich as Garrosh.