10+ Year Old Account

[BIO] Shylari Embersworn

Name: Shylari Embersworn

Race: Sin'Dorei (Blood Elf)

Class: Paladin

Languages: Thalassian, Orcish, Common

Faction: Shylari is loyal to the Horde, but recently this loyalty has been tested by the Horde's recent and reckless moves against the Alliance. Above all she is fiercely loyal to her people, and ultimately will heed the choices her superiors make.

Personality: Shylari is optimistic, determined and a battle-hardened paladin. Though she maintains an area of seriousness, she is also a cheerful and playful person. She is easy to talk to, and normally knows just what to say to lighten the mood or make someone feel better. Her training as a paladin has given her a new outlook on life, allowing her to truly discover more of herself and define the meaning of many different things to her.

Likes: Shylari enjoys exploring the many different cultures of Azeroth and learning about their societies. Other hobbies include collecting jewels and spending time in libraries, books spread out before her and knowledge abound. She also likes to spend time with her mentor and trainer, Sylvian Bloodseeker, an old, veteran paladin who fought during the Third War.

Dislikes: As any paladin does, she holds a deep hatred for undead, but recently she has begun to feel pity for them, as even though they are mindless, their souls torn and reaped, she knows they were once living and breathing beings. Sorrow now accompanies her ferocity as she fights them. She despises demons and any who would abuse the Light for personal gains.

Appearance: Shylari stands at 5' 6" and weighs 121 lbs. She has long, silky blonde hair that is normally tied back in a ponytail so it does not get in her way when in combat or training. She has light peach-coloured skin, and her big, bright eyes glow a deep emerald. As all sin'dorei do, she has almost-perfect facial features, long, tapered ears ending in points, and a slim yet muscular form, even more tempered by her physical training. She typically wears silver/bronze plate armour, trimmed in gold with numerous illuminated violet crystals adorning the plates (looks somewhat-similar to the Crystalforge paladin tier armour; I'll have a picture of what she looks like up soon, hopefully) and wields a two-handed axe of sin'dorei make, gemmed with a few rubies and golden bands. The blade is shaped like part of a Night Elf Sentinel's glaive, but larger.

Strengths: Shylari's strengths lie in her ability to commune intimately with the Light, drawing on its power to aid her in battle, and her swordsmanship. She is sharp, intelligent and harnesses a strong will, giving her an edge over most opponents, as well as an uncanny ability to escape near-death situations.

Weaknesses: When caught in the heat of battle, she can miscalculate with dangerous - and sometimes deadly - results. She can be arrogant at times, and though patient can lose her temper if a good reason is given, which will throw her off her guard.

History: working on it! i'm planning on making it a short story of sorts, so it'll take a little while, but hopefully it'll be worth it in the end!(:
    Last edited by Shylari; 2013-08-25 at 04:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice read indeed. Keep it up my character is also a sin'dorei paladin as wel but male.l So we can work together someday.

First off, welcome! As much as I try to be active, I've been a little... detached lately. I'm hoping to get more in to this, even with school starting in a week and a half xD. Your BIO is really good; nice and clean, descriptive and all-around done well. I'm looking forward to the history
    Pyromaniac protégé.