Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

White Man Held at Gunpoint by Black, Forced to Apologize for.. things he never did?

http://mynorthwest.com/11/2334793/Ma...o-black-people

A rather interesting, and disgusting example of the reverse racism, and antagonistic attitudes a lot of white people endure on a much smaller scale daily. This is the sort of thing the NAACP ought to be repudiating. Three bucks says it does not make national media however as there's no political gains that could be made from it.
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2013-08-22 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Updating as I am not fond of theblaze either. Ty for a better link.

"reverse racism" and linking theblaze.

Hooray for the poor, set upon middle class white male in the US. It truly is a deplorable fate to be born into a better life than 90% of the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

10+ Year Old Account

Should link it from here instead. People won't believe it if it's from The Blaze.

Actually, even I decided to check it. I don't really trust Glenn Beck...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I live in South Africa... and even I think Glenn Beck is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post

Should link it from here instead. People won't believe it if it's from The Blaze.

Actually, even I decided to check it. I don't really trust Glenn Beck...
    A site that I'm willing to give traffic to? Ok.

Well, he was arrested and being charged on a huge bail, and he has a record of idiocy. Throw him in a psychiatric care facility and we can all get on with our lives.

Meanwhile, apparently his mom is white?
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Deleted
    There's actually quite a bit of racism still coming from both sides.

But leftists think it's fine to focus on the one coming from whites and only from whites cause they're "privileged" or something. This whole "privilege" paradigm is bogus, racism is racism.

Oh and leftists are racist too. They just pretend not to be while being clearly biased against whites.

Hooray for the poor, set upon middle class white male in the US. It truly is a deplorable fate to be born into a better life than 90% of the world.
    Hooray for the poor, downtrodden black male in the US. He's poor, but has a big screen TV, an IPhone, and $4000 rims on his POS $1400 car. He lives a much better life than many people around the world too, yet continues to bring up bygone issues of racism that only cause more problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Yeah yeah, media racial hypocrisy ain't exactly anything new.
    Black attacks white, assault.
    White attacks black, hate crime.

Yada yada.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Quote Originally Posted by Raintola View Post
    Hooray for the poor, downtrodden black male in the US. He's poor, but has a big screen TV, an IPhone, and $4000 rims on his POS $1400 car. He lives a much better life than many people around the world too, yet continues to bring up bygone issues of racism that only cause more problems.
    Oh look the old 'welfare queen' bullshit. The Reagan is strong in you.
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post

But leftists think it's fine to focus on the one coming from whites and only from whites cause they're "privileged" or something. This whole "privilege" paradigm is bogus, racism is racism.

Oh and leftists are racist too. They just pretend not to be while being clearly biased against whites.
    Quite true. Racism on either side is revolting. It would be nice if the media were to repudiate the matter along with the NAACP. To me it matters less that it was Black on White Hatred, or White on Black Hatred. If racial hatred occurs, then that is the problem. If the Media and NAACP actually would remember that instead of trying to line their pockets and push a liberal agenda, much could be solved.

In another terrible spot of news I heard today dealt with a White, a Black, and a Latino teen decided to go out because they were bored and shot an Australian College student ( in the back no less ) killing him. There was no rhyme or reason, nor a history with the victim. They did it just "because". The authorities are calling it a "Thrill Killing". I say we ought to try these three as adults, execute them for such a depraved crime, and give them another shot at reincarnation because they clearly missed the point in this life.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/22...ge-student-in/
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2013-08-22 at 07:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorhn View Post
    In another terrible spot of news I heard today dealt with a White, a Black, and a Latino teen decided to go out because they were bored and shot an Australian College student ( in the back no less ) killing him. There was no rhyme or reason, nor a history with the victim. They did it just "because". The authorities are calling it a "Thrill Killing". I say we ought to try these three as adults, execute them for such a depraved crime, and give them another shot at reincarnation because they clearly missed the point in this life.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/22...ge-student-in/
    There is already a thread on this, and people are already trying to say that 'blacks are more violent' despite the fact that the white teen said in court he pulled the trigger. People make so much shit into racism for no fucking reason. People suck, it isn't hard to hate anyone regardless of their skin color.
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is already a thread on this, and people are already trying to say that 'blacks are more violent' despite the fact that the white teen said in court he pulled the trigger. People make so much shit into racism for no fucking reason. People suck, it isn't hard to hate anyone regardless of their skin color.
    Yeah yeah, you don't like what I have to say so you jump on any and all replies I make out of simple interest to shut down any and all discussion. It's the classic internet logic of "You disagree with me therefore you are a idiot who needs to shut up or be made to shut up." No doubt you have also reported this post in a hope this thread will be locked. If there's a thread dealing with the second crime, by all means visit that thread if you like.

That said, and on a happier note I am glad to see Jesse Jackson actually had the guts to repudiate the second crime. His reputation's shot up a little in my eyes, and it's refreshing to see someone used common sense for a change. I still doubt Al Sharpton or Ben Jealous would say anything, but I'll take what I can get.
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2013-08-22 at 07:45 AM. Reason: Adding that J.Jackson repudiated it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorhn View Post
    Yeah yeah, you don't like what I have to say so you jump on the reply I make out of simple interest to shut down any and all discussion. Visit that thread if you like.
    I was agreeing with you, but hey, I guess you have to play that victim card at all times so that you feel like you are the lone voice of reason in a sea of madness.
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Most of the right wing social commentators ARE idiots. And im from Australia, so.. yeah..

OT: I agree that there is, to a degree, "reverse racism" in society today but it is laughed off or dismissed purely because of the white privilege blah blah. Just don't try to fight it or you may be seen as trying to be racist and bring back slavery or something.

In regards to the stupid shooting of an Australian over in your gun crazy country, i really dont care which of them pulled the trigger or what colour their skin was. Try them all as adults and take away their freedoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post

Yes you're correct. They believe racism can't effect white people because white people are privileged and have all the power and if you have all the power and another group has none they can't be racist. I once had a leftist tell me that minority people who have lighter shades of skin also get the benefit of "white privilege" barbecue if you're a lighter shade of brown you might be able to pass as a white person.

It really is a sick society we live in these days. You can just see from this thread the hate directed towards Glenn Beck he is a demagogue some of the time. But you mention his name and people froth at the mouth for no reason. Just a completely sick society. America and the West in general lost it's sanity and went horribly wrong somewhere along the way.

FFS can we ban racism topics on MMOC, it's every other fucking thread these days.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah I understand what your saying. But shit starts to get real when someone is holding a gun up to you point blank to apologize for something they never said.

Quote Originally Posted by xZANGEITIx View Post
    Yeah I understand what your saying. But shit starts to get real when someone is holding a gun up to you point blank to apologize for something they never said.
    Sure, and they called the police and the guy was arrested and is (hopefully) going to get the psych help he obviously needs before being let out into society again.
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Until someone makes a big thing out of it, it won't get any large scale attention. Just need 2 White men todo what JJ and Sharpy does and make everything into a racist issue even the ones that clearly aren't.

I guess racism can't exist if you're born in America and have a better basic life than lots of third world countries!

Oh wait, yes it can. You're just a terrible person and an idiot.

Infracted: Please don't be insulting towards other posters.
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2013-08-22 at 10:25 AM.