Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Reginald imo, is the only one on tsm who should be kicked out.
    It's hard to kick out / remove the owner
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    um, is it that bad to tell people to "shut the fuck up"?
    i mean it's not like friends throw way worse things at each other all the time or anything.......
    This is exactly what I don't understand. Watching gamecribs episodes, fuck is a routinely used word in their vocabulary. When I'm with friends or close acquaintances watching a football game or being interested in anything and I say to people in the background shut the fuck up, I'm not saying it with more anger than shut up or be quite, it's just how we talk to each other, much the same as a friend may say, "grab me a beer bitch" rather than could you please grab me a beer. It doesn't take but four minutes of watching Gamecribs to see that it's the same way TSM talks to each other on a normal basis. I really don't know how in that setting saying shut the fuck up is at all a bad thing. With how they talk it's the same exact thing with no higher escalation as be quiet.

Regi was just being Regi and had to try and make a point out of something while the team manager sat idly by and let him go on a power trip to the 24k people watching live and the couple hundred thousand that will watch it on youtube. Hopefully Dyrus can leave TSM and go to Dignitas which would replace Dig's weakest lane with one of the top 3 top laners in NA letting them compete or Regi will step down as a player on TSM. I very much like Turtle, Oddone, and Xspecial but Regi is currently ruining all that is TSM and he is either to dumb to notice it, or to dumb to adjust it before it goes to far.
    Last edited by refire; 2013-08-30 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    I've been saying Regi needs to get the hell out of main TSM roster for 2 years now. It's been crystal clear that he's dragging the team down for so long. I'm not even talking about the well-known fact that he was always the worst player of TSM, I'm talking about his attitude. He's been pulling the 'I'M THE MASTER HERE' card for ages. What happened to Rainman, for example? He left because he couldn't take Regi's shit anymore. Chaox also was kicked out because he disobeyed Regi, wasn't he? And now it's clearly time for Dyrus and Xpecial. I'd say good riddance, and best of luck for Dyrus and Xpecial, worst of luck for Regi and his future teammates. A person like him shouldn't be allowed in LCS at all. He may behave nicely in games (though I doubt it), but he sure as hell is NOT behaving nicely towards his teammates. He treats them like shit.

Dyrus' may have overreacted, but a fellow player and a teammate should understand that the other player may be having a frustrating game and know to just let go. But Regi decided to go 'I'M THE MASTER HERE, GET ON YOUR KNEES AND APOLOGIZE OR GET OUT'. Honestly, if I knew such a person IRL, that person would have lost their teeth some day.
    a little too strong my friend... just cause you don't like a person doesn't mean they should not be able to compete. as long as he doesn't spaz out and go crazy or physically assault somebody then hes fine. however he should be ditched cause i plain dont like him

Deleted
    My opinion not that it even matters haha, is that Reggie should have just dropped it, no good can come out of just pestering someone about something that is resolved it only provokes hostility, he should have realised Dyrus wasn't happy at the time and should have backed off for Dyrus to cool off, Solo queue can be so so damn frustrating.

Personally due to my temper I would have turned around and smashed him right in the face for being so persistent, that is just me.

yo, guys, dyrus is a natural 'troll'. so-to-speak. he's awesome.
    it's part of his language. he's laid back, and he's a bad-ass type of character.
    he's in the house. they're all friends. I GUARANTEE YOU it's part of his language (Dyrus, that is) to talk the way he does.

I call my friend racist and sexist words instead of their actual name. Dyrus saying "shut the fuck uuuuuup" is nothing different than what I do with my friends, or you yours.
    you can tell to Dyrus it's not that huge of a deal, he doesn't care. he's focused on the match, he's letting it go, he's keeping down. Him shutting up is him acknowledging he's in the wrong.

But regi's power tripping. dead serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    I said this in the chat thread but they have both acted childishly and immaturely.

A) It's a professional gaming house at the top of their league. Their gaming room should be treated as a work space and people streaming or practicing should be given due respect and concentration. The fact that people were dicking around in the background whilst Dyrus was trying to concentrate should never have happened if they had a decent level of self control and professionalism.

B) Dyrus didn't ask politely. He didn't say sorry guys, I'm really trying to stream and soloQ here, can you take the conversation a bit quieter or in another room? He just snapped "Shut up, Shut up", but in his defense, he apologised pretty quickly.

C) Regi over reacted like a child and a bully. Instead of just saying okay, you're streaming, we'll talk about this later, he went hardcore pushing the argument when he knew Dyrus was already in a stressful game and was streaming. Dyrus apologised, Regi kept baiting him and verbally harrassing him. As the team captain, Regi should know when people are stressed, he should understand that people can snap, and he should have the maturity to have an adult discussion about it at an appropriate time.

Honestly I think its been handled badly, silly drama over things that shouldn't be an issue if they were running their team with some degree of maturity, self control and professionalism. I'm a big fan of TSM but I'm seriously having my doubts as to how they can ever work together as a team when this is the kind of stuff that's taking up their energy and time, let alone how they can have respect for each other when this is how they're treated.
    I must say this post is a very good one in covering all sides of the issue and i think point A is critical. I absolutely agree that the room in which the computers are setup for playing/streaming should be treated as a professional space and the frustration experienced by Dyrus shows exactly why it should be that way.

Dyrus was rude and was in the wrong, reggie should not have pressed him so hard right there and then.

It should have been left till after the game, speak to dyrus and he would have apologised appropriately. Reggie absolutely run him down with constant harassment when he was already clearly frustrated.

The situation was a bad moment for both players and while I am not a fan of Regi I can understand his anger.

He is the team captain and a co-owner of TSM, so he is the boss. The rest of the team work for TSM and as such work for Regi. I know that if i'm stressed at work and my boss annoys me, if I was to tell him to shut the fuck up I would be more then likely fired or suspended without pay.

Regi is a dick but he has done alot for the league community in helping setup and expand the NA lol scene.
    Dyrus is an amazing player who works really hard on always trying to better himself.

Simple rules of business don't insult your boss. It is not gonna work out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeleh View Post
    I must say this post is a very good one in covering all sides of the issue and i think point A is critical. I absolutely agree that the room in which the computers are setup for playing/streaming should be treated as a professional space and the frustration experienced by Dyrus shows exactly why it should be that way.The room is an open space for the team to relax and watch tv, stream, play games as a team. It is space that the entire team can use freely.

Dyrus was rude and was in the wrong, reggie should not have pressed him so hard right there and then. If your the owner and one of your players speaks to you in that manner with no reason other then, he was having a bad game. I would have pressed the issue.

It should have been left till after the game, speak to dyrus and he would have apologised appropriately. Reggie absolutely run him down with constant harassment when he was already clearly frustrated.So he was frustrated, that does not give you a reason to act like a child.
    Regi is a hothead who can make great plays and at the same time has been known for some terrible calls but he is the captain of the team and the owner of the club and as such I think he should get the respect that comes with those titles.