Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

She left me without saying anything..

Well.. Hello..

I'm lost and i'm trying to figure out what is happening right now but this is so painful. Let me put you in context first..

I spend the entire last week with my now ex girlfriend (it was her birthday last Monday) so like a good boyfriend i did everything to show her that she matter to me, give her gift and do some thing she love everyday to make her feel special and all. I'm a nice guy, very romantic and very kind so.. I'm almost like that everyday. When i love my girl, i love her and she meant everything for me.

Everything was perfect between us. 3 month of pure love without any fight. We were like a perfect couple. Every times she has the chance she was telling me that she love me and want to be serious with me, that she never find a guy like me and.. i believe it.. I was in love and her too..she was showing it very well. She seem honest !

I became a good friend with her dad and brother. Her family was loving me and mine was loving her. Nothing bad could happens.. I was an happy camper.

But then something happens. Saturday morning she call me

She said that she not sure anymore. She thinking that she not the girl for me and don't want to be with me anymore.. Her last word was ''I love you so much but i'm not sure of nothing'' Then she hang up the phone and still today she ignoring me..

She ignoring her friends too... We are all in the same boat. No one now what happens and why she do that. They are telling me that she not a girl like that, that she very honest and all since the beginning but now for everyone this is just a big ''What the f..?'' .. I'm here and i'm lost. I'm suffering and i don't know what is worse.

The fact that i lost my girlfriend or all the question i still have unanswered in my head...

What can i do ? Damn..
    \m/(-_-)\m/

I'm alone again and old pine tree
    Asked me, where's your woman?
    I said: Shut up or I make of you another Firewood

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like she didn't really leave you but more like she left everything if she is cutting off her friends too. In other words, it's not about you. Seems like something happened in her life that she doesn't know how to handle or she's handling it horribly. Check with her family and see if they know what is going on.

Not to suggest that it did happen but people who have been through traumatic experiences can suddenly go into a state where they want nothing to do with anyone which includes friends and family. Is it possible she was sexually assaulted and told noone about it? People who get sexually assaulted can sometimes also think that they have been soiled in some way or another and are no longer "good enough" to be in a relationship with anyone else because of it.

Hopefully that is not the case and it is just some mood swing type deal (ya know, hormones and all).

Deleted
    First of all, 3 months is not a long time, even though while having a huge crush on someone it might seem to be a long time. Second, obviously she didn't love you as you put it. I personally think that "love" between two people isn't something that can grow up in as short time as 3 months. She probably had a crush on you and then that crush wore of, nothing more.

Another very good possibility is that she found someone that she finds more sexually appealing than you. I'm not saying that you aren't good looking as i do not know you, but sex appeal isn't same for everyone and she might just found a hot guy that melted her zipper in her pants and after that it's go time. As i said, 3 months is so short time in a relationship that finding someone more appealing isn't that uncommon. If this is the case, at least she appreciated you enough to leave you rather than you finding it out other way.

Her friends saying that "she isn't like that" means nothing at all. If she found the right kind of guy she could easily behave like she has never before. Right kind of connection with right person makes you act very different from what you are used to.

10+ Year Old Account
    How old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by time0ut View Post
    How old are you?
    Dude he just got out of a relationship. Give him time.
    Last edited by Tradewind; 2013-08-20 at 09:49 PM.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

If she's ignoring her friends as well, it's clearly something larger than just you or another guy.
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

Deleted
    Because this is the sort of thing you post on an online forum to a bunch of people you have never met seems like the best thing to do in this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by veighnerg View Post
    Not to suggest that it did happen but people who have been through traumatic experiences can suddenly go into a state where they want nothing to do with anyone which includes friends and family. Is it possible she was sexually assaulted and told noone about it? People who get sexually assaulted can sometimes also think that they have been soiled in some way or another and are no longer "good enough" to be in a relationship with anyone else because of it.

Hopefully that is not the case and it is just some mood swing type deal (ya know, hormones and all).
    Honestly, that was my first thought, too - that something terrible happened to her (likely sexual assault) and she's pushing everyone away. If she just broke up with you like that, I'd think she was simply immature, but EVERYONE? That is worrying.

Give her room. Whatever her situation, if she truly cares for you, she'll return when and if she is ready. Having patience in a situation such as this is very trying and is difficult for you I'm sure. However, for whatever reason she is now distant, do not smother her. That can cause resentment and push her away even further. Again, if she truly cares for you, she will be the first to let you know. Good luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Dude he just got out of a relationship. Give him time.
    I didn't mean anything by it. Just that if he's young and this is his first relationship that he will bounce back right away.

Quote Originally Posted by time0ut View Post
    I didn't mean anything by it. Just that if he's young and this is his first relationship that he will bounce back right away.
    whooooooosh
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you're saying there was no distant-like actions before the breakup and it was literally overnight? Something happened and it's not your fault, I'd avoid trying to ask her what happened, she most likely won't budge. She will decide to tell you whenever she feels like it, not much you can do outside of that.
    Hey everyone

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bullshit, you never end a relationship through phone. Leave her space couple of days, after that go to her place and talk it out. If she wants to quit then cool find another girlfriend, otherwise if there is a problem there is always a solution. You should not give up simply because she said some bullshit over the phone. Best of luck bro.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    whooooooosh
    I was scrolling down eagerly awaiting his response. I knew he wouldn't get it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmzuay View Post
    I was scrolling down eagerly awaiting his response. I knew he wouldn't get it
    I am dense sometimes! So much more entertaining in that light though.

Quote Originally Posted by veighnerg View Post

I’m with him, the self-seclusion part of this is not a good thing if she cut everyone off 80% sure if this is the case something bad happened. Was she a sad person before you? (suicidal?) Did she just leave a relationship before you? (Cheated with an ex she still cares for??) or maybe what the other guy said……. Real nasty situation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthless View Post
    she might just found a hot guy that melted her zipper in her pants and after that it's go time.
    BAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

whooooooosh
    Words and expressions cannot express how far over his head that went...

10+ Year Old Account
    Like others have guessed @, maybe something happened that she hasn't told anyone about & she is struggling with the aftermath & can't face anyone atm.

You said you made friends with her Dad & brother, if I were you I'd approach them & just tell them you are sincerely concerned about her, that her friends feel she has pulled away from them too & that you want her Dad & brother to be aware of the situation.

Tell them you will give her her space if that's what she needs but that you felt it was out of character for her to be pulling away from EVERYONE, not just you.

*hugs *comfort
    I wish the best for you <3
    kintsukuroi
    ‘golden repair’, is the Japanese art of repairing pottery with gold or silver lacquer. The aesthetic philosophy focuses on imperfections rather than attempting to disguise them, with the intention that the piece becomes both more valuable and more beautiful because of its history and for having been broken.

Deleted
    Meh never mind

Good luck op. Move on.