Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 8GB CL9
    Gainward GeForce GTX 770 2GB PhysX CUDA
    Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB 2.5" OEM
    Samsung DVD Writer, SH-224DB
    Microsoft OEM Wired Desktop 400
    BenQ 24" LED XL2420T
    MS ROYALTY Win 8 Nordic
    MS COA Win 8 Nordic

Yet I seek your expertise to tell me if it's worth it's price or not!

Price in DKK - 11.903,-
    Price in Euro - 1595,-
    Price in Dollars - 2132,-
    Price in Pound - 1369,-

Just wanted to give you the prices, so you wouldn't have to go around and try to figure out how much it is in, what ever currency you use.

Best Regards
    Me... I think

A bit overpriced for all that, I'm guessing that it's already made? Who or what are you buying it from?

Buying it from Komplett.dk/se/no

It is already put together ye, I'm too lazy, but if I can save a lot from buying the pieces, then I can get a mate to put it together for me

Deleted
    The price is allright, i think. But you can save a lot at reasonable places eg. you can get a 24" monitor way cheaper.

Think about adding an hdd for more capacity.

Ah, Right. I was just told by a friend that, that monitor was exceptionally good so. There is a 1 TB drive with it, just forgot to list it : WD Desktop Green 1TB
    Last edited by Xeion; 2013-08-27 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeion View Post
    Buying it from Komplett.dk/se/no

It is already put together ye, I'm too lazy, but if I can save a lot from buying the pieces, then I can get a mate to put it together for me
    I'm not sure what the prices are on that site, but if each individual component is up there, add it all up and see what it comes out to vs the pre-built one.

I did that some time ago, and it was like 200,- DKK cheaper so 35 dollars which isn't much or enough for me to waste my time putting it together.

Uhm, posting prices which you got by simply converting currencies doesn't make much sense, because of different taxes.
    Long story short, if your PC costs 1600 Euro in Europe, then it probably costs around 1800 dollars in US. Prices in Europe are higher than in US due to VAT and import costs.

You will also need to buy a CPU cooler for when you start overclocking.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Not planning to OC anything though, still too lazy. I'll rather just buy new.

Anyway, you're right about the coversion thingy. Didn't think that through proper, but I guess it gave some sort of insight in how much it is.

I was just wondering if it is going to be able to max out World of Warcraft, Grand Theft Auto V and Battlefield 4?

Best Regards
    Last edited by Xeion; 2013-08-27 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Another question

If you don't plan to OC then you can buy non-overclockable CPU and motherboard. Unless you want to pay extra for the potential option to OC in the future.

edit: Yes, it should be able to handle those games on max details. With WoW you will not be able to maintain 60fps while in raids. But the only way to increase FPS in raids would be to overclock CPU.
    Last edited by procne; 2013-08-27 at 08:49 AM.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

Aight, I got little to no knowlegde about OC and if my CPU was overclockable, but okay. I'll just switch that out, guess it'll be a tad cheaper ye? Also is it a lot more performance you can get out of overclocking or is it barely noticeable?

Someone else should be able to provide more details about overclocking, as I haven't done that yet. But from what I read around here, overclocking 4670k may give you up to 20% increase in CPU performance (fps increase for WoW would be smaller). But that also depends on:
    1) luck - whether you got a good chip, or slightly worse. No way to check it until you start overclocking.
    2) how good your CPU cooler is - overclocked CPU can get really hot, so temperature will stop you from going too high

Price difference between 4670k (overclockable) and 4670 (not overclockable) is 15-20$
    Price difference between overclockable MSI Z87-G43 (Z87 chipset) and non-overclockable MSI H87-G43 motherboard is around 20$ (but there are even cheaper mobos)
    Cost of a good CPU cooler suitable for overclocking 4670k is between 30-100$

Prices in Euro should be very similar to prices in $

Alrightey! I think I'll just keep the CPU and motherboard I get with the computer, then buy another cooler if I ever feel like overclocking.

Thread moved to sub-foru,.