Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    And now i am glad i didnt bother collecting 4 set piece on my alt rogue .
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AnTwan View Post
    So much for Resto being buffed this patch.
    Jesus you really should not read patch note updates in isolation.

So lets see.....

Purification doubles power of healing rain so still 40% buff and 20% buff to range.

Chain Heal does not lose power each jump and glyph change (lower CD on double length)

HTT now baseline.

New Talent that makes HST 220% more powerful.

Conductivity rework.

Yeah they are nerfing us to the ground.

Deleted
    Wish people would stop longing for the Vanilla times. I loved it too, but it would bore people instantly nowadays.

That Fire Nova change for Shamans is for Enhancement, not Restoration as you have listed.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    Nice, more prot warrior nerfs.

Jesus f'ing christ Blizzard, fire him already.
    240/1.5 = 160
    160/1 = 160

This is why Blizzard "doesn't listen to the community." It's an Arms and Fury buff.

Quote Originally Posted by minywheats View Post
    Healing Rain healing has been reduced by 30%\

wtf blizzard wtf

Healing is slightly reduced cause the change to healingrain also involves being able to keep it up for 40 seconds and its radius is increased

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "The Hearthstone European Closed Beta Test is Nearly Here!"

Quote Originally Posted by ashamam View Post
    5 buttons, combos. Now why would they use that as an example......

cough gw2.......
    I would not mind FIVE buttons, but don't bring GW2's shadow boxing combat to this game, its horrid. One of the aspects of WOW's combat model I love is for example, when I parry it looks like it, when I use an ability that requires a target, well it requires a target. I hate GW2's combat engine, its cheap - its lazy developers, getting stuck on CD because an ability fires off with no target is hilariously lazy combat. The idea of 5 or so simple actions governed by weapon equipped was neat,but it does not make up for laziness elsewhere.

My only ability issue with wow is having to use more than two bars for combat items, tanking is annoying as I usually end up flipping action bars for group/solo fights... Now, if I could stack abilities like Rift does in Macros - it fires off if its available, if not next ability fires - that would reduce key bloat

They don't just have ability bloat in wow, they have spec bloat. Really, three specs for dps classes is a bit much - at least in the non-magic types. Its no wonder they cannot differentiate easily between them (rogue/hunter are worst, warriors aren't far behind)
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Yeah, I loved vanilla. Like I loved my first 100 MHZ computer or the first time I got on the internet with a 56k modem.... but I'd never ever want that back! Same with vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredSausage View Post
    Im exactly the same, fuck all these nerfs and buffs and what other changes they make, i stopped caring about that long ago.
    Its all about new shit to explore and gimmicks like this noodle cart!!
    I completely agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiroh View Post
    Yeah, I loved vanilla. Like I loved my first 100 MHZ computer or the first time I got on the internet with a 56k modem.... but I'd never ever want that back! Same with vanilla.

I completely agree!
    I guess nobody wants the original game back, with bugs, lacking QoL improvements (like dual-spec and other engine/in game system tunnings, etc...).

What ppl actually talk about vanilla and want back is gameplay aspect of it. Wich Blizzard, in a smart way, dismiss as asking for the original game back because ppl want the bugs back, the original lower quality graphics, etc. by saying that everything they did since Vanilla was just QoL stuff.

Class homogenization isn't QoL for example. Broken specs is another one. The thing is that Blizzard don't want to say or admit it, but their own actions show that even them support that "nostalgia" by wanting ppl to go back to the world instead of sitting in a capital city spamming LFD/LFR. Guess when you used to go around the world instead of that? Vanilla/TBC/Half of WotLK... even in a bad way they do this by bringing back things like Inquistion that ppl asked to remove back then (not Inquisition itself, but the concept of keeping up a extreme low duration buff that is very important for performance. Back in vanilla used to be 30 segs Seals).

Nobody wants to surf internet at 56k again, but I can see ppl wanting back a less stupid/agressive kind of internet back for example. Guess that it's impossible, but it can be for a game.

Deleted
    Woehoe Hearthstone EU, can't wait to get in to the beta!! xD

15+ Year Old Account
    That noodle cart sounds fun. I hope it's like that you can sell your food there and decide their prices, and people can buy them by interacting with your cart and clicking on food they want to buy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya know I think for a short time there should be a portal to vanilla wow(maybe for just one patch) to see how popular it really is. You would be able to either play in the now or vanilla wow, but in vanilla you wouldnt have access to outland, northrend or flying in azaroth. Would traffic actually decrease from wow now to vanilla or would it be like battle field barrens, where it was fun for about a week? Also I wouldnt mind the 5 button abilities bar as long as I could still have the other action bars for other stuff.
    Last edited by Nuvuk; 2013-08-28 at 04:25 PM.

I haven't played a MM hunter since WOTLK but I remember their signature shot being Chimera Shot. All I see in the notes for MM concerns Aimed Shot. Why aren't they doing things with Chimera?

Deleted
    Hearthstone in a few weeks? Thanks alot!! In 2 weeks is 5.4 so I'll be playing WoW like crazy and then the week after that is Grand Theft Auto 5. Why couldn't they allow Europe into the beta around the same time as America when there is nothing happening or maybe this week to play for the last 2 weeks of this patch when everything dies down in WoW.

The noodle cart allows a player to set themselves up as a vendor and distribute powerful noodle soups to their faction.
    Suddenly towns look like Ragnarok Online with everyone selling the exact same item

Quote Originally Posted by ashamam View Post
    5 buttons, combos. Now why would they use that as an example......

cough gw2.......
    Yeah exactly, not like there's 10 buttons + dodge though "cough idiots everywhere cough"

On that same note, somehow WoW is more dumbed down than anything i've seen even with the "50 buttons to press" approach, WoW is easy.

And to anyone that wanna see my "show your heroic kills tihi", go fuck yourself i am not showing my characters to people i don't know i want to play in peace.
    Last edited by Salech; 2013-08-29 at 08:56 AM.

The reason I made the ability bloat post on the forums is because regardless of rotation skills get added just because an expansion gets released. Rogues gained shadow blades which is a burst CD which is pretty bland and the stealth CD buff thingy. We also got an aoe bleed and shroud. It's mostly useless fluff with highly situational uses.